Goodbye everyone, I wish you all luck.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i didn’t say you can leave ):. thanks for everything you’ve done for everyone. you deserve nothing but the best. continue to be the best you. ill miss our vcs

clearly you’ve showed you could become a community coordinator but kind of bogus they didnt give you chance for how much effort you put in. hope you find something you’ll actually be appreciated for. you better answer if i pm you!

• Like 2

kind of bogus they didnt give you chance for how much effort you put in.

Let's clear some things up, there are reasons why people don't get picked up as staff. Waleed knows these reasons but didn't change them or tried to fix them.

• Your appeal will be replied to as soon as the case handling staff member is available. We are all just volunteers with real life responsibilities, other interests and limited free time. Spamming your appeal will not yield a faster reply. Bumps every 24 hours will not(!) increase your chances for a faster reply.

• Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your question on the forum due to it being of use for others. Please use the proper forum as well. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.

I remember when you first came into the server when i was a dmod and you were this toxic kid i couldnt wait to ban. I hated your guts and hated you for the longest time and even remembered telling the other dleads that I would leave if you ever joined dmod. However you did a complete 360 and started helping the community. You helped people in ways nobody did and i dont see anyone taking your over your legacy of the support chat in the future. We all have our vices and they may hamper us in our lives which may have led to you not getting staff but that doesnt matter now. Regardless of everything its been a fun two years with ya, drama and everything. Maybe in another life we could have been better friends. I will miss you waleed and I wish you the best of luck. I also apologise for the hurtful things i had said <3

• Like 3
Sin_titulo-4.png

Goodluck with future endeavours, your contributions were nonetheless great, always good good clear guides and supportive in the discords. Although I feel you should have been given a chance at CC some unfortunately don’t, “Everyone deserves a chance” isn’t that right Qeight? Anyway hope you return. All the best.

• Like 1

.[/hr]

.[/hr]
  • Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.

Hello there all my fellow PRO players, unfortunately I'll be leaving PRO now due to my own personal reasons. I wish everyone good luck and good fortune. I will miss you all especially my fellow Discord Moderators and my Guild, both Teammagma and New Leaf who have supported me through all the tough times. I'll be leaving every PRO related server aswell.

P.s. I am not leaving becuase of a rank reset in pro discord, there has been many factors from the past leading to this day. It has always been my dream to a Community Coordinator for PRO though unfortunately I was never given the chance.

There isn't really much more I can say but I hope you enjoy the release of Megas.

Megas have been planned for 2 years now, I doubt we'll see them but I hope I am wrong.

• Like 1

To be or not be that is the question

ShadowRanger|Silverpokelogoprofile.jpg Server|PseudoCode