YEAR-END Nature Change for ANY Pokémon.

Vanica

As the Christmas Season is near and the New Year Celebration closely follows it. I’ve been thinking of a reward to all the players in the game. Almost every one of us who plays the game must have caught at least one Pokémon that we truly love but some might have frustrations and heartbreaks of it not being the right nature so players just leave it in the box or worst case, they lose interest and take a break from the game for a while. So for everyone to have a recharged Pokémon Trainer spirit and greet the New Year without having any regrets, I want to suggest a ONE chance for players to change the nature of ANY Pokémon they own. To avoid exploits and abuse, the Pokémon must be OT and it becomes untradeable. It can be an NPC or an untradeable modified Nature Reroll Ticket that works on ANY Pokémon which we unlock after a quest. Good luck Have Fun! Thanks!

🤗

• Like 5

+1

Sounds like a good way to attract people back, but also keep it fair and in a way that isn't exploitable.

While Nature is a viable pick for many, how about letting the user decide if they want to reroll the Nature or its IVs?

That way, you could simply just assign a new NPC or perhaps implement a 1 FREE IV or Nature reroll to any Psychic Marina during the Christmas event.

I believe that giving the user the option to pick between either is the best, because it will satisfy everyone and not just a select few.

But, I'm fine with either, just thought I'd give my own input on this.

Edited by Electrocute4u

Contributor 

"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different"

Forum post | Bulba - Discord Bot | Website

MyAnimeList Profile and Stats

Discord Status

spacer.png

Not a bad idea. Since the Pokemon wont be tradeable, it wont hurt the economy.

I dont know what should be the requirements to get it this Xmas.

I would like to add that this special gift should stay available until you use it, no time clause.

It would give the opportuny for those who trash their R.I.P Pokemon to hunt something to use this gift on.

Good game!👍

• Like 2

Madtrainer_Jolteon.gif.207f7bcf3067bf69eb5205ea0bc33f66.gif

1 hour ago, Madtrainer said:

Not a bad idea. Since the Pokemon wont be tradeable, it wont hurt the economy.

I dont know what should be the requirements to get it this Xmas.

I would like to add that this special gift should stay available until you use it, no time clause.

It would give the opportuny for those who trash their R.I.P Pokemon to hunt something to use this gift on.

Good game!👍

+1 nice idea too

Mninja.gif.7fbd4ee25bc088f746cfe4d34909ae4e.gif

"Whatever you loseyou'll find it again.

But what you throw away you'll never get back. 

“When people get hurt, they learn to hate… When people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt.

But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow…

And how you grow is up to you.”

🔥🔥

1 hour ago, Eaty said:

Hello, see this suggestion as denied. We won't give out nature changes for normal Pokemon outside of tournament rewards.

Oh, understood Dev. Goodluck Have Fun to the PvP players participating future tournaments and have a great Christmas event everybody! 🤗

Also how about the Jetski/Motorbike/Yoshi color change? hehehehe. Hope you did not forget about it. 🤭