Ranked PvP Rules.

Shinohara

206039 i think Outrage still has a bug, it sometimes move first as a priority move (not 100%) in pvp, last match, my opponent Drasonite use Outrage, my Mamos use IceShard, but he go first. Please check that move !

I think it's a thing with dragonite and outrage, it's fixed for every other user of outrage (to my knowledge).

206039 i think Outrage still has a bug, it sometimes move first as a priority move (not 100%) in pvp, last match, my opponent Drasonite use Outrage, my Mamos use IceShard, but he go first. Please check that move !

I think it's a thing with dragonite and outrage, it's fixed for every other user of outrage (to my knowledge).

mhhh if only we had access to nature+ev+iv of both pokemon. :Light: Because of same base speed it could be a bug in combination with extreme speed (+2). if this is correct the bug should appear with arcanine too. Feel free to test it

205989 well, can i keep getting kengaskhan at feral site or you guys will ban mega-kengaskhan in pvp too?

just remember, smogon rules =/= PRO rules.

ofc if Power-up punch TMs is available in PRO, mega-khan should be banned in 1v1 battles.. Or you will argue me that mega-khan is not overpowered at all?

PRO rules and smogon rules is different, agree. But if a Smogon Uber got all its tools (moves and abi working) in here, it will definitely need to be banned.

(see none bother bat an eyes about Gothitelle h.a when calm mind and rest were NOT available, but now when the pkm get all the tools it needs, it created a lot of discussion in this forum)

Why?

Because in smogon even with all options of checks and counters available they still find that pkm is OP and abused in competitive games, so why with narrower options, worse pokemons, we have to allow those Ubers to rampage the ladder?

.eJwNyMENwyAMAMBdGAAbikvINoggEjXBCDvqo-ru7T3vY-55mtXsqkNWgO2QwnOzojxzq7Yxt7PmcYgtfEFWzWW_alcBtxA9CJ8YAkWKISB49Incgik5Qh__D3d_dX53O3oz3x8GjCLZ.ymxYpmqePHOUQQZQDR_JxOsaRc8.png

blaziken is uber too, why we can use in ranked? speed boost is banned atm cuz its bugged, and after? we will can use this uber poke?

I mean blaziken kinda gets effed up by talonflame, so you got a pretty good counter...

And h.a goth ATLEAST takes out one of your pokemon if the user isnt a bloody noob.

Still i havent seen that many and iam more annoyed by the bricks walls like blissey slowbro, which are more diffucult to take down, since we lack orb items.

4ef1544e56.png

Check out these nice shops: Reborn's Shop | Gambilicious's Shop | Walrosskastanie's Shop

Discord tag: Gambilicious#4818

Check out our guild thread, if you are looking for a guild!

205989 well, can i keep getting kengaskhan at feral site or you guys will ban mega-kengaskhan in pvp too?

ofc if Power-up punch TMs is available in PRO, mega-khan should be banned in 1v1 battles.. Or you will argue me that mega-khan is not overpowered at all?

PRO rules and smogon rules is different, agree. But if a Smogon Uber got all its tools (moves and abi working) in here, it will definitely need to be banned.

(see none bother bat an eyes about Gothitelle h.a when calm mind and rest were NOT available, but now when the pkm get all the tools it needs, it created a lot of discussion in this forum)

Why?

Because in smogon even with all options of checks and counters available they still find that pkm is OP and abused in competitive games, so why with narrower options, worse pokemons, we have to allow those Ubers to rampage the ladder?

.eJwNyMENwyAMAMBdGAAbikvINoggEjXBCDvqo-ru7T3vY-55mtXsqkNWgO2QwnOzojxzq7Yxt7PmcYgtfEFWzWW_alcBtxA9CJ8YAkWKISB49Incgik5Qh__D3d_dX53O3oz3x8GjCLZ.ymxYpmqePHOUQQZQDR_JxOsaRc8.png

blaziken is uber too, why we can use in ranked? speed boost is banned atm cuz its bugged, and after? we will can use this uber poke?

You can use blazeiken, you just can't use a blaziken with speed boost until the abillity is fixed.

Why?

6d22b99be8ddc10a2e90e264f65ee209.png

from this thread https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=98&t=33054