Ranked PvP Rules.

Shinohara

Updated main thread regarding recent changes, requests and questions.

September 27th, 2017

- Edited Baton Pass Clause and Evasion Clause phrasing to reduce confusion.

- Added Hidden Power to Bugged Moves/ Abilities/ Items - Not Bannable.

- Removed Unaware from Uncoded Abilities.

- Removed Final Gambit from Bugged Moves/ Abilities/ Items - Bannable.

- Removed Download from Bugged Moves/ Abilities/ Items - Not Bannable.

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Can a staff member clarify their logic behind not having an item clause? I find it hard to believe that it was purposely left out.

what do u mean not having item clause?

I think he means that we shouldn't be able to use twice the same item in PvP.

If that's the case then,it's totally normal.

Married to Shaymin

hQm6q6C.png

Can a staff member clarify their logic behind not having an item clause? I find it hard to believe that it was purposely left out.

what do u mean not having item clause?

I think he means that we shouldn't be able to use twice the same item in PvP.

If that's the case then,it's totally normal.

2 pokemons with same item?

I researched a bit into the "Item Clause" as I haven't heard of it before. From what I gathered, it's just the Species Clause for items. Personally, I don't think this is necessary and I believe the vast majority of the community would agree. The Item Clause seems to be something only seen in the VGC as I cant find any record of it being enforced on other Pokemon PvP simulators. Should such a rule be added, it wouldn't be fixing anything. More than one Pokemon with Leftovers, Choice Items or a Focus Sash, for example, doesn't seem to be an apparent issue in PvP. Feel free to discuss it though. I would like to see what people think.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

September 30th, 2017

- Added Rule 8 after this vote.

• 8. An Unaware Clefable with Softboiled and a Poison Heal Gliscor with Defog, respectively, are banned from ranked play. This is due to the introduction of Hidden Abilities in Gen5 and those moves being removed from the respective Pokemon's movepool in Gen5. Video evidence is required.