Ranked PvP Rules.

Shinohara

205239 Drain punch is really bugged at the moment, those happened in game:

1. Drain punch recovered hp when used vs a ghost type

2. Another move used AFTER drain punch (thunder punch) made the user gain hp

3. MY ATTACK made the user gain hp...

It's really the most bugged move at the moment, all 3 happened in the same game :etc:

Summary:

1. Burn - Critical hit - Shane posted today that it will be fixed, still not fixed though

2. Mean look move doesn't work in PvP

3. High jump kick - protect/detect - Not fixed

4. Drain punch super bugged - Not fixed

Drain punch is really sick at the moment, those bugs happened another time, so they're not even rare :(

205989 well, can i keep getting kengaskhan at feral site or you guys will ban mega-kengaskhan in pvp too?

just remember, smogon rules =/= PRO rules.

ofc if Power-up punch TMs is available in PRO, mega-khan should be banned in 1v1 battles.. Or you will argue me that mega-khan is not overpowered at all?

PRO rules and smogon rules is different, agree. But if a Smogon Uber got all its tools (moves and abi working) in here, it will definitely need to be banned.

(see none bother bat an eyes about Gothitelle h.a when calm mind and rest were NOT available, but now when the pkm get all the tools it needs, it created a lot of discussion in this forum)

Why?

Because in smogon even with all options of checks and counters available they still find that pkm is OP and abused in competitive games, so why with narrower options, worse pokemons, we have to allow those Ubers to rampage the ladder?

Gy7V5xS.png

Special thanks for Kyuuta for making this awesome sign.

206002 Because in smogon even with all options of checks and counters available

Don't bring the discussion over shadow tag here... If you don't know the counters (already implemented in PRO, tons of them) don't complain about it being overpowered... + same arguments I said 100 times in the other thread, getting tired of discussing this.

Mega-evolutions, if/when implemented, will likely be limited to one per team & after that we see what is coded and what is not we can discuss if something is way too overpowered to ask collectively for a ban. At the moment, in the current PvP metagame, there aren't overpowered pokemon or abilities without counter or strategies against them, everything can be checked with strategy.

The thing that's missing is options for offensive teams (see choice items - life orb - assault vest and so on).