Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Pokemon Revolution Online

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Open Trade Zone

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 01/06/21 in all areas

  1. Hello guys, I want to sell my twins (together) . I'm looking for offer. Its really rare to get this in the game. you can offer in this thread , on discord (commotion1#7582) and in pm here 🙂
  2. 1 point
    Start offer :5m Min bid : 200k Insta : 7m Auction last for 48 hours after the first bid FREE TRANSFER TO ANY SERVER Accepted Payments Pokedollar Coin Capsule 400k Contact Details Discord : Agree#4078
  3. Feel Free to offen my friends the best offer will get. you can add me ingame of you want information: Drhuto
  4. 1 point
    Start 300k Min bid : 50k 24h left AFTER the start. you can"t cancel your offer.
  5. 1 point
    Feel Free to offer on my Garchomp, I would like to sell it at a decent price if I'm able to, I have listed everything in the list below on what I accept. Accept the following : 1) Pokedollars 2) Coin Capsule - 400k 3) 15 Day Membership Medallion - 200k 4) Nature Reroll Ticket - 400k Discord : Abdussayeb007#6231 in-game : Abdussayeb007
  6. wts this naive hp fire protean Froakie. guaranteed to be protean, i checked the egg-moves tutor. s.o. 400k min raise 100k insta 2m auction ends 48h after first bid silver server only accept cc440k, rc6k good luck everybody
  7. Start : 1m Min raise : 200k Insta : 5m Duration : 1day Payment option : reroll (750k) and pokedollars
  8. Starting offer: 200k Insta: 2m Minimum Raise: 100k Time: 24h IGN: Sebek12345 GOLD SERVER
  9. Hello, Thread move in the SIlver SHop subforum. Have a nice day, Glaciate
  10. Start bid 4.5m Insta 10m 72 hours auction
  11. Sorry about that but I'm last for now.
  12. You may not change/add an insta once the auction has started. You may change it before the auction has started. Be sure to read our rules https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/29538-overall-trade-rules-forums-and-in-game/
  13. I'll start the froslass 250k
  14. We also gift 3 full cosmetics set, a reroll ticket after 20 wins vs Elmer + Keldeo and you guys are still able to do side quest from 2019 to earn xmasCurrencie to buys some cosmetics.
  15. I think the event itself was great and the trainer fights were feasible. The difficulty was not excessive but it might've been difficult for newbie players to beat some of the bosses (I even saw experienced players struggle through it, honestly). I do not think it should be changed, though. Elmer boss' idea is amazing and the reward of having a Keldeo is worth the effort to get through it all. I'm only annoyed slightly by the "find the three levers" part. Other users found it really confusing, unlike all other parts of the quest, which were well-constructed and organised. You only had to read the dialogue to progress without any issues. I think Keldeo was a good enough reward for it. (And the hunting spots!) I'd rate it an 7,8/10, too many pokemon to calm down in the Wastelands. (Now seriously, 7/10, it's an enjoyable quest. The maze part is the weak part imo.)
  16. Start auc for Modest Volc!
  17. At least we got a place in Top-10.
  18. Starting offer: 8M Min bid: 500k Insta: 15M Time: 48 hours after 1st bid
  19. sorry i faked bid I don't have enough money @Hawluchaa
  20. (Also sorry but somehow that Ursaring attachment is just there. I've not posted it anywhere in the guide, but it still appears for some reason. I guess it likes protagonism lol.) I'm also fully aware the post is gigantic and I had to put everything in Spoilers. I hope you enjoy it! Two notes: there might be errors in writing caps (for example, writing a nature Adamant and then adamant, EV then Ev) and in the Pokémon and Pokemon. It's because I'm Spanish and we have both ways of spelling both things. If you find something REALLY BIG as an error, please comment it and tag me immediately though lol.
  21. AUCTION XMAS EEVEE S.O 1M MIN BID 200K INSTA 4M. AUCTION END IN 48H AFTER THE FIRST BID. ACCEPTED PAYMENTS METHODS Coin Capsule - 440K Reroll Ticket - 750K
  22. Player name: FastedCorsi Showdown name: FastedCorsi Server: Gold Timezone: GMT+1 Rank on ladder: 6
  23. MIN BID - 200K INSTA - 5M ACCEPCT (450K) AND RR (700K) 48 HRS U CAN PM ME IN GAME jess17 c.o 1m start when first bid

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.