Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Pokemon Revolution Online

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Open Trade Zone

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour

  2. Gdwreltn joined the community
  3. Today

  4. Anio868 joined the community
  5. Akaza77 joined the community
  6. Choco934 joined the community
  7. B1ackfyre started following General Support
  8. B1ackfyre joined the community
  9. Headshotexe joined the community
  10. Rampages joined the community
  11. As7ura joined the community
  12. Pioexfpu joined the community
  13. Swbhkivr joined the community
  14. Mrsimple1101 started following 12 Rookie Epic
  15. Hey! Welcome to PRO! Whichever server you choose, if you ever want to try out the other server but still play on your current character, you can go to your Dashboard and transfer your characters between servers for free once per month! I hope you get to enjoy our game as much as we do! 😇
  16. Hey, Welcome to PRO! Glad you're here. For your first server, I'd go with Silver. It's got the biggest playerbase, so you'll always find someone to trade or battle with. If you get stuck on anything, just ask. Have fun out there! Goodluck!
  17. Hi! @Daanielpx I have restored your Adamant Gyarados for you! In the future please use only the Megathread for restoring Pokemon. I will go ahead and lock this thread for you, If you need help in the future please feel free to reach out in a new topic! Thanks! Satellar 🌟
  18. Hello, Might you help me? Hello Staff! I accidentally released my Adamant Gyarados today in the afternoon, between 15:00 and 19:00 (GMT-3). Could someone please help me restore it? I don't have photo In-Game Name: Daanielpx Server: Gold
  19. Yesterday

  20. Good Luck, Laco! i hope you enjoy your journey.
  21. i would change the mega. anyway GLL!! ❤️❤️🇧🇷
  22. i am so disapointed that i dont see my cute mega metagross anymore
  23. I forgot the forums exist oops. Earlier this month, I posted a survey to the #top25-pvp-chat channel in the PRO discord. The responders were asked to rate Megas based on their viability in the current meta. I got 27 responses. Here are the results: Tier List Infographic Random statistic stuff Ok that's all. Huge thanks to everyone who participated in this survey!
  24. Did you talk to Bill? Can you please screenshot what he says?
  25. Entry #3 - Not Every Entry Has To Be Right Not every entry here is going to be important, make sense, or be technically correct. Some thoughts will be poorly formed, focused on things that don't really matter, or based on something I've misunderstood completely. But that's the point. I'm a noob writing down what I'm thinking as I learn. A noob is naturally going to be wrong about a lot of things. I'll look back at some of these entries in a year and wonder what I was talking about. Hopefully I will, because that means I've learned something since writing them. I don't want to avoid writing something just because I'm not confident that I've got it right. If I only wrote down thoughts once they were polished and correct, it wouldn't capture the process of learning. These aren't supposed to be perfect conclusions. They're snapshots of where my thinking is at right now, mistakes, etc.
  26. Hallowglow replied to Mrunknown's topic in General Support
    Hello! I'm sorry for the inconvenience. If you trade a Pokémon holding a tradeable item, the item will indeed be sent along with the Pokémon. In that case, you'd need to contact the player you traded with or request assistance in the Report Center. However, this wasn't the case here, as the Choice Band wasn't included in any trade. Please keep in mind that certain items, such as Mega Stones and Z-Crystals, aren't tradeable. If a Pokémon is holding one of these items, you won't be able to drag it into the trade window, and you'll receive a message stating: "You can't trade a Pokémon holding [Item]". I hope this clarifies the situation. Kind regards. Hallowglow.
  27. Entry #2 - Thinking Beyond the Current Turn One thing that's already obvious is how little I'm thinking about predictions. Most of my decisions were based on the Pokémon in front of me. Example: Jirachi comes out, I switch to Cinderace because it's Fire and super-effective, without considering what my opponent might do next. The same goes for having Sucker Punch on Cinderace. I can see a situation where Sucker Punch is super-effective and think, "Ok, I have an answer," without thinking much beyond that. What if they expect that? What if they don't attack? What could they switch into? Having the right move doesn't mean clicking it is the right play. My knowledge of typical sets is limited, so that's something I need to build: what a Pokémon usually runs, what it could run, and what I should be expecting. I also led Cobalion every game, mainly because I wanted Stealth Rock up early. Again, it's an automatic decision rather than one based on what my opponent brought. I need to think beyond the current turn instead of just reacting to what's in front of me.
  28. goodluck and have fun!
  29. Entry #1 - The Starting Point I recently played a few games on the tournament server as part of a Micro tournament, so this is the beginning for me. I lost them all. Not exactly the start I was hoping for, but probably an appropriate place to begin documenting the journey. The team was put together by @Magikarpsh PokéPaste: https://pokepast.es/1cf4d97c2bc6d95e The team wasn't the problem. I simply didn't play it well. There's something about this team though: Mega Pidgeot is my favourite Mega Evolution. I enjoy using it, and that's something I don't want to lose sight of as I get more involved in PvP. I'm already starting from a position where I'd rather use Pokémon I like than work my way through a viability ranking and pick what the meta tells me is optimal. That may have to change. If I manage to climb higher, perhaps I'll reach a point where those competitive advantages matter more and I have less freedom with choices like my Mega. If that happens, I'll deal with it when I get there. For now, I'd rather enjoy the process. And after this first try, changing Pokémon isn't my biggest concern anyway.
  30. Hello! I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I have forwarded this issue to the relevant team. Please be patient while they look into it. Thank you for your understanding. Kind regards. Hallowglow.
  31. Hello! I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I've forwarded this issue to the relevant team. Please be patient while they look into it. Thank you for your understanding. Kind regards. Hallowglow.
  32. Use this to your wallpaper, if u not sure u can check it by no time.
  33. Goodluck in this journey!! My best advice will be to keep cool regardless of what happens (good or bad) and legit ignore whatever is said in ingame battle chat ^^
  34. I'm going to try to reach 200 Rating in PvP. Normal Ranked, Random Ranked, or both. Getting there comfortably in one would be a good start. I'm not good at PvP. I'm 35, from the UK, grew up with Gen 1 and 2, and most of my time in PRO has been spent on PvE and auctions (I'm more of an auctioneer than a PvPer). Competitive Pokémon has never interested me enough to properly learn it. So while everyone starts at 100 Rating, in terms of PvP experience, I'm starting from zero. And that's why I'm making this thread. There are PvP guides written by players who could probably reach 200 half asleep, but I want to document the journey from the other side: Can someone who doesn't know what they're doing learn PvP and reach 200? I'll post my rating, the teams I'm using, mistakes I'm making, things I'm researching, videos and guides I'm watching, advice people give me, what helps, what doesn't, and how my thinking changes as I get more experience. And I'll include the bad stuff too. If I get to 150 and crash back to 70, that's going in here. If I spend time building a team only to discover I've made myself weak to something obvious, that's going in here too. I'm not trying to teach people how to PvP. I'm trying to learn how to PvP. And maybe that's what could make this useful to another new player. Instead of someone who's been playing competitively for years telling you to "just do X", you'll be watching someone who might currently be worse than you trying to understand why X matters in the first place. The goal isn't to hit 200 once because I went on a lucky run. I want to get to the point where 200 feels comfortable. If I drop below it, I want to know I can get back there because I've improved, not because I happened to get lucky with a few matches. If I can do that, maybe this eventually becomes Road to 300. But that's getting ahead of myself. 100 to 200. One step at a time.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.