New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
All Activity
Past hour
-
Wkxtcbtm joined the community
-
Hasanchucha started following GRENINJA MAX SPEED HASTY 30 ATK 21 SPATK FOR MEGA
-
Ogkattappa started following Chloro Venusaur max Speed
-
[Tool] Pro Tracker & Database — Version 1.1.2
Yesh, finally, i can track boss and PVP battles easily. As i rarely farm pokemon so i dont think i will need it. But the boss tracker and pvp tracker will help me a lot. Thanks
-
Rohan2kl started following [Tool] Pro Tracker & Database — Version 1.1.2
-
Ipczipbd joined the community
-
Dynorex started following Epic Mawile adamant 04 spd
Today
-
Gxfwtyon joined the community
-
Stevenhankss joined the community
-
Enqsxcsk joined the community
-
Yoo1992 started following [Auction] 2 forms for collect
-
IV shuffle rr didn't work. GOT exact same IVs
Got it. Thanks for the help
-
IV shuffle rr didn't work. GOT exact same IVs
Hello. I'm sorry for the delay. To clarify, the IV Shuffle Reroll did work correctly on your Manaphy. Unlike an IV Reroll Ticket, which generates completely new values, an IV Shuffle Ticket doesn't generate new stats. Instead, it takes the exact same 6 IV values your Pokémon already has and redistributes them across different stats. IV Shuffle Your Manaphy's IV values didn't change; they were simply rearranged. If you have any further questions or need help, please let me know. Kind regards. Hallowglow.
-
Hallowglow started following IV shuffle rr didn't work. GOT exact same IVs
-
Gdwreltn joined the community
-
Y1n started following dreepy 31 spd naive ab infiltrator
-
-
Anio868 joined the community
-
Akaza77 joined the community
-
Choco934 joined the community
-
B1ackfyre joined the community
-
New player - gold or silver server?
Hey! Welcome to PRO! Whichever server you choose, if you ever want to try out the other server but still play on your current character, you can go to your Dashboard and transfer your characters between servers for free once per month! I hope you get to enjoy our game as much as we do! 😇
-
New player - gold or silver server?
Hey, Welcome to PRO! Glad you're here. For your first server, I'd go with Silver. It's got the biggest playerbase, so you'll always find someone to trade or battle with. If you get stuck on anything, just ask. Have fun out there! Goodluck!
- Road to 200 - From Auctioneer to PvPer
-
VOLCANION SHOP!
^bump
-
I accidentally released my Adamant Gyarados
Hi! @Daanielpx I have restored your Adamant Gyarados for you! In the future please use only the Megathread for restoring Pokemon. I will go ahead and lock this thread for you, If you need help in the future please feel free to reach out in a new topic! Thanks! Satellar 🌟
-
I accidentally released my Adamant Gyarados
Hello, Might you help me? Hello Staff! I accidentally released my Adamant Gyarados today in the afternoon, between 15:00 and 19:00 (GMT-3). Could someone please help me restore it? I don't have photo In-Game Name: Daanielpx Server: Gold
Yesterday
-
THE GOLDEN MAGAZI - (Cosmetics Shop, OPEN)
up
-
Road to 200 - From Auctioneer to PvPer
Good Luck, Laco! i hope you enjoy your journey.
-
Road to 200 - From Auctioneer to PvPer
i would change the mega. anyway GLL!! ❤️❤️🇧🇷
-
Mega Tier List Survey Results - Sepember 2026
i am so disapointed that i dont see my cute mega metagross anymore
-
Mega Tier List Survey Results - Sepember 2026
I forgot the forums exist oops. Earlier this month, I posted a survey to the #top25-pvp-chat channel in the PRO discord. The responders were asked to rate Megas based on their viability in the current meta. I got 27 responses. Here are the results: Tier List Infographic Random statistic stuff Ok that's all. Huge thanks to everyone who participated in this survey!
-
Lost my fused pokemon summer scyther
Did you talk to Bill? Can you please screenshot what he says?
-
Saga Service Shop (Story, Transport, Boss Team Lending, Trainer Tower Gyarados lending)
- Silvernabs - Recruiting new Players.
-
Road to 200 - From Auctioneer to PvPer
Entry #3 - Not Every Entry Has To Be Right Not every entry here is going to be important, make sense, or be technically correct. Some thoughts will be poorly formed, focused on things that don't really matter, or based on something I've misunderstood completely. But that's the point. I'm a noob writing down what I'm thinking as I learn. A noob is naturally going to be wrong about a lot of things. I'll look back at some of these entries in a year and wonder what I was talking about. Hopefully I will, because that means I've learned something since writing them. I don't want to avoid writing something just because I'm not confident that I've got it right. If I only wrote down thoughts once they were polished and correct, it wouldn't capture the process of learning. These aren't supposed to be perfect conclusions. They're snapshots of where my thinking is at right now, mistakes, etc.
-
TRADES
Hello! I'm sorry for the inconvenience. If you trade a Pokémon holding a tradeable item, the item will indeed be sent along with the Pokémon. In that case, you'd need to contact the player you traded with or request assistance in the Report Center. However, this wasn't the case here, as the Choice Band wasn't included in any trade. Please keep in mind that certain items, such as Mega Stones and Z-Crystals, aren't tradeable. If a Pokémon is holding one of these items, you won't be able to drag it into the trade window, and you'll receive a message stating: "You can't trade a Pokémon holding [Item]". I hope this clarifies the situation. Kind regards. Hallowglow.
-
🌟 PokéNová Multi-Service Hub [ Gold Server & Silver Server ] || Professional | Systematic Progress Updates 🌟 | Recruitment Open For All Service Providers
Services Open For Gold Server too Except Daycare
-
Road to 200 - From Auctioneer to PvPer
Entry #2 - Thinking Beyond the Current Turn One thing that's already obvious is how little I'm thinking about predictions. Most of my decisions were based on the Pokémon in front of me. Example: Jirachi comes out, I switch to Cinderace because it's Fire and super-effective, without considering what my opponent might do next. The same goes for having Sucker Punch on Cinderace. I can see a situation where Sucker Punch is super-effective and think, "Ok, I have an answer," without thinking much beyond that. What if they expect that? What if they don't attack? What could they switch into? Having the right move doesn't mean clicking it is the right play. My knowledge of typical sets is limited, so that's something I need to build: what a Pokémon usually runs, what it could run, and what I should be expecting. I also led Cobalion every game, mainly because I wanted Stealth Rock up early. Again, it's an automatic decision rather than one based on what my opponent brought. I need to think beyond the current turn instead of just reacting to what's in front of me.
-
Road to 200 - From Auctioneer to PvPer
goodluck and have fun!
-
Road to 200 - From Auctioneer to PvPer
Entry #1 - The Starting Point I recently played a few games on the tournament server as part of a Micro tournament, so this is the beginning for me. I lost them all. Not exactly the start I was hoping for, but probably an appropriate place to begin documenting the journey. The team was put together by @Magikarpsh PokéPaste: https://pokepast.es/1cf4d97c2bc6d95e The team wasn't the problem. I simply didn't play it well. There's something about this team though: Mega Pidgeot is my favourite Mega Evolution. I enjoy using it, and that's something I don't want to lose sight of as I get more involved in PvP. I'm already starting from a position where I'd rather use Pokémon I like than work my way through a viability ranking and pick what the meta tells me is optimal. That may have to change. If I manage to climb higher, perhaps I'll reach a point where those competitive advantages matter more and I have less freedom with choices like my Mega. If that happens, I'll deal with it when I get there. For now, I'd rather enjoy the process. And after this first try, changing Pokémon isn't my biggest concern anyway.
-
IV shuffle rr didn't work. GOT exact same IVs
Hello! I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I have forwarded this issue to the relevant team. Please be patient while they look into it. Thank you for your understanding. Kind regards. Hallowglow.
-
Long shot
Hello! I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I've forwarded this issue to the relevant team. Please be patient while they look into it. Thank you for your understanding. Kind regards. Hallowglow.