Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Pokemon Revolution Online

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Open Trade Zone

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 03/12/20 in all areas

  1. Trinity is an aspiring PvP-guild in the silver server, founded in February 2020. It's a merge between the former guilds; Neworder, Bloodnight and Scarlet. We consist of an active guild base that aims to reach the top 3 in every PvP season. Besides that, the guild focuses on bringing together individuals who are willing to PvP and invest their efforts into not only making it fun but to also cultivate competitiveness. In order to promote earnest PvPing we host in-guild PvP-tournaments, provide a considerable library of lendable PvP-relevant Pokemon and encourage having a plethora of teams by providing advice when one asks for it. EXP boost Guild island (possibly) Free lending service Free dex service Teambuilding help Daycare service Playing PvP (100 rating min req monthly) Finished all 4 regions Being active on Discord Basic level of English Answer the following questions in this thread and we will contact you. Make sure to answer the questions as detailed as possible as we will review your application and based on it you will be accepted/declined.
  2. - This guide has been removed. For all those who still follow this guide or have used it in the past and sees this. I have made a new and much more updated guide here. It has all 7 generations of Pokemon (with Generation 8 ready to be posted once PRO released that) added. With a few exceptions of some still being partially finished, due to not being a capturable Pokemon in PRO or is not coded into the game yet. I can guarntee that it will stay for as long as PRO forums is around. After a talk with staff a year ago, I decided to take some time off and improve on my older one. And then eventually post it again, a year later its now posted. Hope people will continue to use it. And I'm so sorry that I removed it a year ago for those who used it actively.
  3. Thanks for posting , gl my friend <3
  4. starting offer from Geomine auction ends 14.03. 15:45 MEZ
  5. 1 point
    Just started. Hoping to get to know everyone, and best wishes to all.
  6. 1 point
    Hey, it's me, Blitza! :D I've been playing Pokémon for a loooong time. Started with Pokémon Ruby for the GBA, and since that was the first generation of games I played, I may be a little biased towards them :P I used to play competitively in gen 3, gen 4 and a little bit in gen 5, as well, but now I only play casual, and like to collect Pokémon ^_^. Although, I did do some speedruns here and there, but that's not the same as competitive battling :P I never really used forums much at all, and nowadays it seems like they're barely around, but I'm glad this one seems to be active ^w^, so I'd like to try and get active too! A few years ago, in 2015 maybe, I played Pokémon Revolution Online before, but now I'm starting over in 2020 :3 So yeah, I hope to meet some nice people here, because a forum doesn't seem as scary and overwhelming as a gigantic discord server >o< Greetings, Blitza ^w^/
  7. 1 point
    WELCOME! 1)ALL POKES ARE INSTA PRICE AND ONLY SOME OF THEM ARE NEGOTIATABLE. 2)ALL FAKE BUYERS WILL BE REPORTED INSTANTLY. 3)YOU CAN CONTACT WITH ME IN GAME GEOMINE OR IN DISCORD GEOMINE#9311 OR EVEN HERE. 4)ALL POKES WILL BE GIVEN WITHOUT HELD ITEMS. 5) ACCEPT AS PAYMENT THE FOLLOWING THINGS. -)POKEDOLLARS -)COIN CAPSULE AS 350K -)MEMBERSHIP 15 DAYS AS 170k -)BLACK MEDALION AS 150k -)I ACCEPT SHINY POKES WITH SAME VALUE. -)PVP ITEMS AS CHOISE BAND/SCARF/SPECS OR ASSAULT VEST/ROCKY HELMET FOR 100k EACH. 6)DONT BE TOXIC IN COMMENTS AND DONT COMMENT ABOUT THE POKES ANY KIND OF THIS COMMENTS WILL BE REPORTED INSTANTLY. 7)PRICES ARE UNDER THE POKES. 8)HAPPY SHOPPING! [spoiler=PVP READY POKES] 400k 400k 200k 300k 400k 250k 200k 700k 200k 400k 200k 200k 300k 200k 400k 150k 300k 300k
  8. Hello, today i'll start an auction for this Timid Contrary Snivy. Starting price : 600k Ending point (duration) : 7 days after the start Insta Price : 2m Available payements : Pokedollars Minimum Raise : 100k Started by Dueren : End Time : 19 03 2020 9:47 GMT +0 Good Luck and Have Fun
  9. start 1m5 insta 5m min bid 200k 2 day auction good luck
  10. Hello, auction: starting offer: 600k min. bid raise: 100k instant buyout will be added in the 24h auction will last for 48h after the first bid INSTANT BUYOUT: 1.5m
  11. Not gonna lie, I got surprised when seeing the length of this guide. You did some insane work and really dedicated yourself to this guide. I might want to point out that I particularly like the first page, all the additional information is really helpful. Really like the addition of the sprites too. You did a great job.
  12. Jesus It must've taken you long you deserve more love <3:EeveeShy:
  13. Mother of the holy god and I thought my guides were already long, this guide is so big it almost crashed my computer. JESUS CHRIST DUDE this is insane +1 and liked and whatever give him contributor lol
  14. This is crazy! Very awesome job!
  15. 1 point
    h.a clefable start
  16. I was tryingto sell the amoonguss bellow. But i mistakenly sold the amoongussi do pvp with.. I forgot the buyers name and i really need that pokemon.. I am willing to give him more than he gave me.. :'( I did the last trade with him before posting here!!
  17. Hi i would like to insta buy your conkeldurr Ada/Guts 27 Atk 3x25+
  18. How old are you and where are you from? I’m 16 years old and I’m from China What is the highest rating you've ever got? Do you play PRO daily? How many hours? I Played pro daily for 2-3 hours in weekdays and 8 hours on weekends. What else other than rating can you contribute to Trinity? Well if im able to donate pokemon money I will because I have enough What is your Discord ID?Asian_Invasion#5131
  19. Hey, Rhyperior 2 start 1m

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.