+1
There is many people who ''abuse'' of the new caracter limit. I wont put screenshots as it could be very disrepectfull to these people.
But reading stuff like : Wtb epic xmax dratini, or wtt for my xmas ralts. Wts houdoom mount, stantler mount, lapras surf mount, arcanine mount, muk mount. Also wts leppa berries 1k= each, metal coat 10k each .... ect ect.
I know that they want to sell they're stuff, but when there is two players doing this in the same time, it litteraly take all the trade channel place.
During that time, I'm there trying to sell one Pokemon or two, but when I post, their huge posts litteraly take all the place.
Idk if the best would be to go back to the previous caracter limit, since it was very small in some case (like sharing auction infos).
But I think it should definitavly be lowered from what we have right now.
That's all for me, thanks and good day.