Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Pokemon Revolution Online

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Open Trade Zone

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 02/08/21 in all areas

  1. 2 points
    I am pretty new in this game, but i feel like having an Auction House is a must, if you can be selling your mons while you are doing other stuff it would be pretty satisfying, and not only be able to sell mons, if you can sell items, like potions, rc etc. Would be much more accesible for new players and confortable for the older ones, even if the auction house its on 1 or 2 cities in each region. I have not read anything about that suggestion, i am sorry if this already have been denied
  2. 2 points
    hi i sell these pokes Altaria=550k Purrloin=650k Noivern=650k Drillbur=1.1m Zorua=200k All are NEGOTIABLE Once you post you are buying you can't take it back unless I approve. Fake offering will be reported... HOW TO CONTACT Discord=Hesara#1702 In game=Hesara or post here GOOD LUCK!!!!! .
  3. Rharomy's Gen1&2 Shiny Collection Let me introduce you my awesome shiny collection. Gen1&2 are finished. 1st Generation (Kanto) : 140 / 140 (Finished) Starters : 9/9 2nd Generation (Johto) : 88 / 88 (Finished) Starters : 6/9 Unown (Johto) : 11 / 28 3rd Generation (Hoenn) : 91 / 119 Hope you enjoyed that collection 🙂 Now that all the gen1 is finished with starters, I can leave this game in peace, my main objective is reached 🙂 Few months that I'm already afk due to bad decisions and lack of content. But let's hope that it will change.
  4. 1 point
    this has been promised for a long time, but nothing so far
  5. I’m 19 years old and I’m from Italy. I would like to join Trinity because i like to play a lot and i have recently started pvp and i like it, i would like to go up more My highest rating that i’ve got is 150 I play PRO from 448 hours, i play everytime i can, in my freetime I can help guild member if they need lending pokemon My discord id —> Misa#9969
  6. 1 point
    This is the end of a huge experience of pro life, I give my account over skilled, slot13 and born2bealive to commotion1, my dear friend. Pura Vida
  7. Howdy! My name is Tallybert. Downloaded the game a while back, but never really got into it. Finally got a chance to start playing! Loving it! I also love drawing Pokémon! Here are some examples of my work. Feel free to add me! I might need some help on stuff. I'm not too good at competitive battling.
  8. Hi! I'm Neverheart! I was originally part of Team Magma, but I took a break from the game and I want to start new and fresh! I'm part of the Gold Server mainly and I'm always looking for friends and a new guild (maybe?). Nice to meet everyone and I hope I can get to know some of you 😄
  9. Hey everyone! My friend recommended this game because he and I have been looking for a good MMO to play on Android. Everything on Google Play store is either Pay-2-Win or extreme grindage. He also really dislikes the Auto-Combat Features lol. Thank you for having me and I hope everyone stays warm and happy this holiday season! Cheers!~ MyOwnHero92
  10. 1 point
    Thnks bro❤️
  11. Dope collection @Rharomy🍡
  12. Starting bid : 3m Min raise: 400k Accept cc=400k, nature reroll=350k, iv reroll=700k Auction ends 48h after first bid.
  13. Meh oke lets push it more 34m
  14. Hi @PeeDerpie Please read the Trade Rules and Auction Guidelines and update your auction format accordingly, in particular pay close attention to the following as your auction is not valid without a proper auction format: Failure to update this will result in further action being taken.
  15. 1 point
    Hello, there won't be an option to deactivate boosts to save the time and use it later on in PRO. Seeing the remaining time will be implemented after I reworked the icon code which is not prioritized right now. After the rework you'll be able to see the remaining time when hovering the icon on the top left side. Therefore it's not needed to be added in options and denied.
  16. Welcome to PRO! Enjoy your stay.
  17. Hello @Abyssalrider, welcome to PRO! Here are some sub-forums that might be useful for you. Game Rules: The rules that include trading, and in-game chat can be found here. Make sure to give them a quick read before logging in. Player Zone: You can find anything from guilds, suggestions, and general game talk here. Trade Zone: Advertise, sell, and buy Pokemon or items here. Game guides: Find multiple guides here ranging from the story, to making money, to catching legendary Pokemon. Guilds: Check this page out if you're interested in discovering and joining a guild to meet new people. Finally, feel free to join our Official PRO Discord server to stay up-to-date with new updates, or just have a chill time with the community. So good luck and have fun!
  18. make transaction for item and mones sold between server free (just incase of sold )
  19. Hello and welcome back. It's great to have you. Update Logs. So you can catch up on what you missed. I hope you enjoy the game and all it's new additions.
  20. Hi

    1 point
    Hi there new, I'm Maisa, nice to meet you! : p Jokes aside, welcome to PRO. I hope you enjoy your time here.
  21. Welcome to PRO, @Thexanada96yt ! I'm Giorgio883 and an officer of the Italian guild Pandemonium. Assuming you're on the Silver Server, we'd love to have you on board!
  22. Welcome to PRO! I'm glad to see you're enjoying the game I'm a pizza lover as well!
  23. Hi and welcome to PRO @Thexanada96yt! We hope you have a great time playing this game. Cheers! - Ceci
  24. Welcome to the game @Thexanada96yt. There are quite a lot Italians on both servers. You can join the ingame Italian chat with /cgjoin Italian. You may also check the Dashboard, and notice that the Italian player base is in the top 10 on both servers. Here are some sub-forums that might be helpful for you: PRO Rules: Contains a list of all of PRO's rules, including but are not limited to PvP, trade, and forum rules. General Game Talk: A place where you can talk about things that are in the game. Game Guide: If you are ever stuck during a run of a region, you can check this sub-forum for available guides, as well as other guides that might help you out in the future. Guilds: If you are looking for a guild or community to join, this is the place for you. Trade Zone: This sub-forum is available to everyone to sell, trade, or buy other things from fellow PRO players. Resolution Center: This area is used to report any issue you've experienced while playing, or if you need assistance from a staff member. Furthermore, feel free to join the official PRO discord server to meet new people and maybe some pizza eaters there 😉 Enjoy your time being in PRO and good luck on your journey! 😄
  25. 1 point
    Welcome to PRO! Glad to have you join us 😀
  26. Welcome to PRO! Hope you have a great time here
  27. 1 point
    Welcome back to PRO, @Khoridai! I hope you will enjoy your stay here. If you ever have any questions, please let us know. See you around!
  28. 1 point
    Welcome back to PRO @Khoridai! Here are some sub-forums that might be helpful for you in case you forgot about them: PRO Rules: Contains a list of all of PRO's rules, including but are not limited to PvP, trade, and forum rules. General Game Talk: A place where you can talk about things that are in the game. Game Guide: If you are ever stuck during a run of a region, you can check this sub-forum for available guides, as well as other guides that might help you out in the future. Guilds: If you are looking for a guild or community to join, this is the place for you. Trade Zone: This sub-forum is available to everyone to sell, trade, or buy other things from fellow PRO players. Resolution Center: This area is used to report any issue you've experienced while playing, or if you need assistance from a staff member. Enjoy your time being here again! 😄
  29. Welcome to PRO @itsNology! Here are some sub-forums that might be helpful for you: PRO Rules: Contains a list of all of PRO's rules, including but are not limited to PvP, trade, and forum rules. General Game Talk: A place where you can talk about things that are in the game. Game Guide: If you are ever stuck during a run of a region, you can check this sub-forum for available guides, as well as other guides that might help you out in the future. Guilds: If you are looking for a guild or community to join, this is the place for you. Trade Zone: This sub-forum is available to everyone to sell, trade, or buy other things from fellow PRO players. Resolution Center: This area is used to report any issue you've experienced while playing, or if you need assistance from a staff member. Have a great time here and enjoy your journey!
  30. 1 point
    Hi @Wolvmane. Welcome to PRO! Here are some sub-forums that might be helpful for you: PRO Rules: Contains a list of all of PRO's rules, including but are not limited to PvP, trade, and forum rules. General Game Talk: A place where you can talk about things that are in the game. Game Guide: If you are ever stuck during a run of a region, you can check this sub-forum for available guides, as well as other guides that might help you out in the future. Guilds: If you are looking for a guild or community to join, this is the place for you. Trade Zone: This sub-forum is available to everyone to sell, trade, or buy other things from fellow PRO players. Resolution Center: This area is used to report any issue you've experienced while playing, or if you need assistance from a staff member. Anyways, that's enough from me. I'll leave it to you to enjoy the game. Thanks for your time and good luck on your adventure!
  31. Hey welcome enjoy your time Greetings
  32. Thanks for all the welcomes loves 💘
  33. Welcome and I hope you enjoy your PRO journey!
  34. Hello there @shiftycheese, welcome to the game! I hope those years of experience in pokemon will prove useful to your experience in PRO and that you'll enjoy the game. Here's a quick rundown on the some of the different forums if you are ever lost : PRO rules : Every rule that concerns the game or the forum can be found here. Be sure to give it a read! Resolution center : This forum is partly for help related issues which includes sub forum like bug resolution and general support Player Zone: This is where you will be able to find guides, suggestions and general discussions Guilds : You can check out this sub forum if you are interested in joining guilds and making new friends Trade zone : You can use this advertise what you'd like to sell or buy, as an addition to the trade chat in-game. Furthermore you can also do price checks and auctions there. If not done already I would also strongly recommend joining the official discord server. You will find there various updates about the game and you can interact with the community to a greater extent Good luck and enjoy the game!
  35. 1 point
    Welcome to PRO young trainer!
  36. 1 point
    Heya, welcome to PRO Jayceey. Hope you get to meet and chat with the community and enjoy yourself. Have fun!
  37. 1 point
    Happy welcome 🙂
  38. 1 point
    Welcome to the game and the community.
  39. Welcome to PRO! Enjoy your time being here 😄
  40. Make sure to ask if you have any problems. Many helpful ppl here
  41. 1 point
    welcome to the game!
  42. 1 point
    Hellooo @Denjy, welcome to PRO! Thank to you as well for playing the game. I'm glad you're able to enjoy it so far. If you need help evolving your Graveler, you can make a post in the Evolution and Deleveling Megathread and a staff member will assist you in the trade. Additionally, you can join a guild by visiting the Guilds page and applying for one that you see fit, and having a guild member help you out. Lastly, I would like to invite you to Our Official PRO Discord Server so you can keep up-to-date with the newest updates and content releases, or just hang out with the community in general. Anyways, that's all from me. I won't be taking much more of your time. Good luck and have fun! ^^

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.