The beginning of an official PRO supported "PvP Council" [1. FAQ]

Qeight

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Also this is a thing that will happen. Just not from any accounts owned by people on the council(tell your mate)(probably not police able). Despite this still a good idea.

The council will by default consist out of at least 1 Moderator and 1 Trade Moderator, to exactly avoid these things. The people I have in mind are closely integrated in the community and we have tools to check for almost everything.

All in all, if this occurs even if I hope it doesn't, those council members are subject to removal and may receive in-game bans as well.

We will not tolerate any form of abuse or leaks, not even the smallest ones.

I am very strict with policies and rules, so you can bet on that ^^

• Like 1
  • Your appeal will be replied to as soon as the case handling staff member is available. We are all just volunteers with real life responsibilities, other interests and limited free time. Spamming your appeal will not yield a faster reply. Bumps every 24 hours will not(!) increase your chances for a faster reply.

• Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your question on the forum due to it being of use for others. Please use the proper forum as well. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.

I think a council is a bad idea and can not influence the game in a positive way in long term.

I think we are a to small and to close build community to avoid many correlated opinions and bias. I'm very skeptical towards that, I hope you can convince me from the opposite or see very fast that it is not a good idea.

• Like 1

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L