Ranked PvP Rules.

Shinohara

203360 Happens to me from time to time too. Just in wild poke fight until now luckily.^^

Sometimes i was wondering why psybeam/psychic on wild miss with 100% chance and there was no evasion or smth involved, but happens just really rarely.

Still weird tho, no doubt.

Happened to me too, rarely but it did happedned. Some moves that has 100% accuracy just miss, without evasion or accuracy changed. And correct me if I'm wrong but I think moves that changes evasion/accuracy don't work yet.

Bug catcher sharlank npc pls...

Today:

1. Earthquake missed

2. Icicle spear isn't working as intended.

How it should be: "Icicle Spear hits 2-5 times per turn used. The probability of each interval is shown to the right, with the total power after each hit. Each strike of Icicle Spear is treated like a separate attack: Each strike can get a critical hit independently."

How it is: If first attack crits, every other attack will crit. Tested twice, impossible to get twice 5 crits in a row.

No screenshots or videos unluckily, but "kinda" easily replicable ^^

203333 So... Earthquake just missed x.x

fd0346dd9f.png

please? that was 100% game changing, win => loss because 100% hit missed x.x

happen to me several times, gladly it doesnt change the game result,

also i want to add that 'Knock Off' also miss sometime

Also i'm pretty sure critical hits isn't working as intended since it ignores burn:

Mechanics: Critical hit

How it should be:

When a move lands a critical hit, the attacker's negative stat stages will be ignored while the defender's positive stat stages will be ignored, as well as the boosts from Light Screen and Reflect. Other stat modifiers, such as burn, Eviolite, Defeatist, the Sp. Defense boost that Rock types get under Sandstorm from Generation IV onwards, or Slow Start will not be ignored.

How it is:

Critical hit does ignore burn as stat modifier

203671 Also i'm pretty sure critical hits isn't working as intended since it ignores burn:

Mechanics: Critical hit

How it should be:

When a move lands a critical hit, the attacker's negative stat stages will be ignored while the defender's positive stat stages will be ignored, as well as the boosts from Light Screen and Reflect. Other stat modifiers, such as burn, Eviolite, Defeatist, the Sp. Defense boost that Rock types get under Sandstorm from Generation IV onwards, or Slow Start will not be ignored.

How it is:

Critical hit does ignore burn as stat modifier

Confirmed, this is a big issue

4FVP

i'll give up of this pvp atm, there too much stall team, really, each 10 battles, 7 were pure stall... yesterday i fought against a guy with BLISSEY, SABLAYE, FERROTHORN, SLOWBRO, MILOTIC AND TYRANITAR.. and i couldn't use buff cuz his milotic had haze...really, guys, my team dies by "negative status, only"..How i refuse to use this type of team, i'll keep farming, when the pvp items comes, i'll back to this ranked. :kiss:

*oh, before i forget, you made me sad, irafayel, haha :Smile:

203527 outrage was fixed or this move is still bugged?

i'm using it on pvp and i don't saw outrage in that list of bannable or not bannable moves.

It is a bit bugged, sometimes it hits for 4 turns instead of three, but it happens rarely.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

203333 So... Earthquake just missed x.x

fd0346dd9f.png

please? that was 100% game changing, win => loss because 100% hit missed x.x

happen to me several times, gladly it doesnt change the game result,

also i want to add that 'Knock Off' also miss sometime

Can you guys provide more details? Like what Pokemon that you guys used in battle, also opponent Pokemon and the chronology like after switching or what..