Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Pokemon Revolution Online

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Open Trade Zone

Bitterblade

Community Coordinator
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bitterblade

  1. Good day @Thatkid To reacquire Celebi, you are going to have to re-capture it. This can be done by encountering Celebi at the Lake of Shrine. To gain access to the Lake of Shrine head to Ilex Forest and travel through the Chronos Forest area. Once you arrive at the Lake of Shrine, you should be able to re-capture your Celebi. For direct supporting information regarding the travel to the Lake of Shrine, a guide can be found here. I hope this information finds you well and look forward to hearing of your success. Regards, Bitterblade
  2. Good day @Thatkid We are currently looking into your situation and I will respond once I have any information. Regards, Bitterblade
  3. Good day @Fendigoh I apologize for the delay in response. Are you still experiencing these issues? Regards, Bitterblade
  4. Good day @Ancientfarmer To clarify my understanding, you traded a Pokemon from Ancientfarmer to Durdypride and it is now region locked. If this is indeed the situation, you can trade it back by trading the Pokemon directly from the PC. This is done by having the PC open while accepting a trade and then dragging the Pokemon from the PC into the trade window. If this is understanding of the situation is not correct, could you please clarify exactly what the issue is so that I may be of better help. I hope this information finds you well and look forward to your response. Regards, Bitterblade
  5. Good day @Enesra Thank you for the confirmation. As this thread is now resolved, I will be closing it. Hope you enjoy your adventure in PRO and if you have any further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to reach out. Regards, Bitterblade
  6. Good day @Areskhan007 I am glad to hear that you were able to access Shamouti Island. I will be closing this thread now. If you have any further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to reach out. Regards, Bitterblade
  7. Good day @Areskhan007 Are you still experiencing these issues? I look forward to hearing from you. Regards, Bitterblade
  8. Good day @Hbkk2 You're welcome. Also note that you do not have to finish the quest to get your items back. You can speak to the Pokemon Ranger and he will return them to you (but until you finish he will remove them anything you go into Pinkan Forest). I hope this information finds you well and hope to hear of your item acquisition. Regards, Bitterblade
  9. Good day @Enesra The mail has been deleted and the items have been restored to your account on Silver as requested. Can you confirm that you have the items on your account? I look forward to hearing from you. Regards, Bitterblade
  10. Good day @Hbkk2 Throughout PRO there are NPCs that will hold items for the duration of a quest. For example: during the Pinkan Quest the Pokemon Ranger in Pinkan City (on the south side before you enter Pinkan Forest) will take your Pokeballs of all variety until you finish the quest. Another example of a NPC that will hold items is Buck during the Heatran Quest. He will take all Rare Candies, Exp. Candy, and Master Balls. Have you recently done any of these quests? I hope this information finds you well and I look forward to hearing of your successful retrieval of your items. Regards, Bitterblade
  11. Good day @Clumsygirll It is not a problem at all! I am glad that I could help resolve this issue. As the issue has been resolved, I will be closing this thread. I hope that you enjoy your adventure in PRO. Regards, Bitterblade
  12. Good day @Demu96 No problem at all. During the quest you are tasked with saving each of the Swords of Justice individually. It is likely that you saved Virizion (Which is why the lady in the forest said thank you) and Terrakion but had yet to do the Cobalion portion. Once you finish the quest you will be able to catch the Sword of Justice of your choice and the remaining two will be catchable through Birth Island which requires the use of a Mysterious Ticket. (awarded upon successful completion of a World Quest). With that being said, I will be closing this thread now. If you have any further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to reach out! Regards, Bitterblade
  13. Good day @Clumsygirll The bosses Chuck and Pewdie and Dewpie both require Johto Championship to be able to battle. To get a comprehensive view of the bosses and their requirements, you can search through them on the Wiki on the Boss NPC page. According to our database, you have all the badges in Johto but have yet to defeat the Johto Pokemon League. You can access the Johto Pokemon League in the western building in Indigo Plateau. Once you defeat the Johto Pokemon League, you should be able to battle the NPC Bosses Chuck, Pewdie and Dewpie, and any others that require Johto Championship to access. I hope this information finds you well and look forward to hearing of your success. Regards, Bitterblade
  14. Good day @Wotuon As it has been quite some time since this thread has received a response, I will be closing it. If you continue to have issues in the future do not hesitate to make a new thread. Regards, Bitterblade
  15. Good day @Jackstermac I see that you traded your Halloween Tyranitar on November 6th 2024 to the player Glog1. I hope this information finds you well. I will be closing this thread now. If you have any further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to reach out. Regards, Bitterblade
  16. Good day @Ynt As there has been quite some time since this thread has been responded to, I will be closing it. If you would like to continue moving forward with this request, please make a new support thread. Regards, Bitterblade
  17. Good day @Kripke666 I apologize for the delay. Are you experiencing this issue? If so, could you try redownloading the latest client and let me know if you see a difference. I look forward to your response. Regards, Bitterblade
  18. Good day @Theghosthunter Apologies for the delay. I will be handling your thread moving. Can you provide me a screenshot of the mail inbox? I look forward to your response. Regards, Bitterblade
  19. Good day @Undacover As this thread has not received a response in quite some time I will be closing it. If this issue remains, feel free to make a new request and we can continue this investigation. Regards, Bitterblade
  20. Good day @Elymo14 I apologize for the issues you are having. Can you clarify your situation a bit for me, from what you have stated, you have beaten the Pokemon League in Hoenn and now do not have any available Pokemon. According to our database, you have Pokemon currently in your party. Aside from that, it appears that you are still in the Kanto region and have no defeated the Kanto Pokemon League. With that information, could you also confirm the account name that you are referring to? I look forward to your response. Regards, Bitterblade
  21. Good day @Sarks I apologize for the issues you are experiencing. This message indicates that you have an unstable connection. There could be various situations that could be the cause. No matter the cause, it is recommended to play PRO with a stable internet connection. Whether it be ensuring that your WiFi connection remains uninterrupted or using a direct Ethernet connection. I will be closing this thread now. If you have any further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to reach out. Regards, Bitterblade
  22. Good day @Junior002br It is correct that the Dr. Doom cosmetic becomes untradable after opening. In the item description of the cosmetic set there is a warning that informs the player that the set is untradable. Specifically it states "Once opened, these items become non-tradable". Also as @Gracee has correctly stated, returning PvP Cosmetics back into a tradable form is not a service that we offer. I understand that this may not have been the answer you were hoping for and for that I apologize. I will be locking this thread now. If you have any further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to reach out. Regards, Bitterblade
  23. Good day @Immimo Firstly, congratulations on your two Pink Forms. As others have said, luck was in your favor. To answer your question, the odds of encountering a pink form are 1/1500. If you would like to find more information on Pink forms you can reference the Wiki Page. With that being said, I will be closing this thread as there is no issue to resolve. Regards and congratulations again, Bitterblade
  24. Good day @Demu96 According to our database, you have yet to catch any of the Swords of Justice. Furthermore, it appears that you are also missing the seen data for Cobalion. Have you finished the Swords of Justice Quest? If you have not finished the quest, a guide can be found here. I look forward to hearing from you. Regards, Bitterblade
  25. Good day @Mayorv Due to security reasons, we do not click links. Could you please provide a screenshot of the rock you are referring to? Regards, Bitterblade

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.