Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Pokemon Revolution Online

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Open Trade Zone

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour

  2. Awjymsom joined the community
  3. Hi! @Pujantamang The ban will be lifted after the time stated on your log in screen, Network issues that end up being a temporary ban do not get put up on your profile. However for your peace of mind i have double checked for you and there is no infraction due to this. If you have any further questions please let me know! Otherwise i will close this thread! Thanks, Satellar ⭐ Please refrain from contacting staff members directly for private support
  4. I’m hiding somewhere in PRO. Find me first and win 1m Pokédollars. I’ll be running several games, with 1m Pokédollars on each find, until October 4th at 12:00 PM BST (UTC+1). Want in? Tag me with “In” in the PRO Discord...not here in this thread. You’ll get a direct tag whenever a hunt starts, giving you a much better chance of seeing it in time. It also means you won’t have to keep checking or signing into the forum and risk missing a hunt. Overall, Discord will be much better for taking part. Once per day, at a random time, I’ll tag everyone taking part, announce how long I’ll be online, and post a map with a box marking the general area I’m hiding in. You won’t get a specific city, route, etc...with several people searching, that would make it far too easy. I’m somewhere inside the box. Find me. My hiding spot changes every game. Hunts take place on the Gold Server using my main account, with the 1m prize paid on Gold. Silver players are welcome. Transfer over or use a Gold alt to play. Only players signed up and tagged for that hunt can claim the prize. If you miss one, you’ll be tagged again next time. Please don’t reply “In” to this thread. Tag me in the PRO Discord instead.
  5. Today

  6. Hdstreamz joined the community
  7. Budokayy started following Epic Helioptile
  8. D1v1n3 joined the community
  9. Rhiltram joined the community
  10. If you're new to PRO and you've reached the point where you need to buy the bike but you're short on funds, send me a message and I will cover the cost. If you're unsure about the bike or how to obtain it, you can check the Bike Quest guide on the PRO Wiki here: Cerulean City - Pokémon Revolution Online Wiki. You need at least your 4th badge to trade. I can only trade on the Gold Server. If you're on Silver, you'll need to transfer through the dashboard to claim it. You get one free server transfer every 30 days, so it's up to you whether you feel it's worth using. This offer is specifically for players who are at the bike stage and need the funds to purchase the bike. The offer is open to all players who meet the above requirements and will remain available until Sunday, 4 October 2026 at 12:00 PM (UTC+1 / BST). If you're at this stage and could use the help, just drop me a message. Best way to reach me: Tag me in the PRO Discord, as that's the easiest place for me to see and keep track of requests. Please avoid messaging me randomly in-game or through other areas.
  11. D1v1n3pro joined the community
  12. Sbbhiati joined the community
  13. Lethe16 joined the community
  14. Eayrdlkw joined the community
  15. Alvinsoh joined the community
  16. Rych05 joined the community
  17. my-them1e.protheme.jsonYesh, finally, i can track boss and PVP battles easily. As i rarely farm pokemon so i dont think i will need it. But the boss tracker and pvp tracker will help me a lot. Thanks. i am not good with editing. but still love change the aparace part
  18. Got it. Thanks for the help
  19. Hello. I'm sorry for the delay. To clarify, the IV Shuffle Reroll did work correctly on your Manaphy. Unlike an IV Reroll Ticket, which generates completely new values, an IV Shuffle Ticket doesn't generate new stats. Instead, it takes the exact same 6 IV values your Pokémon already has and redistributes them across different stats. IV Shuffle Your Manaphy's IV values didn't change; they were simply rearranged. If you have any further questions or need help, please let me know. Kind regards. Hallowglow.
  20. Hey! Welcome to PRO! Whichever server you choose, if you ever want to try out the other server but still play on your current character, you can go to your Dashboard and transfer your characters between servers for free once per month! I hope you get to enjoy our game as much as we do! 😇
  21. Hey, Welcome to PRO! Glad you're here. For your first server, I'd go with Silver. It's got the biggest playerbase, so you'll always find someone to trade or battle with. If you get stuck on anything, just ask. Have fun out there! Goodluck!
  22. Hi! @Daanielpx I have restored your Adamant Gyarados for you! In the future please use only the Megathread for restoring Pokemon. I will go ahead and lock this thread for you, If you need help in the future please feel free to reach out in a new topic! Thanks! Satellar 🌟
  23. Hello, Might you help me? Hello Staff! I accidentally released my Adamant Gyarados today in the afternoon, between 15:00 and 19:00 (GMT-3). Could someone please help me restore it? I don't have photo In-Game Name: Daanielpx Server: Gold
  24. Yesterday

  25. Good Luck, Laco! i hope you enjoy your journey.
  26. i would change the mega. anyway GLL!! ❤️❤️🇧🇷
  27. i am so disapointed that i dont see my cute mega metagross anymore
  28. I forgot the forums exist oops. Earlier this month, I posted a survey to the #top25-pvp-chat channel in the PRO discord. The responders were asked to rate Megas based on their viability in the current meta. I got 27 responses. Here are the results: Tier List Infographic Random statistic stuff Ok that's all. Huge thanks to everyone who participated in this survey!
  29. Did you talk to Bill? Can you please screenshot what he says?
  30. Entry #3 - Not Every Entry Has To Be Right Not every entry here is going to be important, make sense, or be technically correct. Some thoughts will be poorly formed, focused on things that don't really matter, or based on something I've misunderstood completely. But that's the point. I'm a noob writing down what I'm thinking as I learn. A noob is naturally going to be wrong about a lot of things. I'll look back at some of these entries in a year and wonder what I was talking about. Hopefully I will, because that means I've learned something since writing them. I don't want to avoid writing something just because I'm not confident that I've got it right. If I only wrote down thoughts once they were polished and correct, it wouldn't capture the process of learning. These aren't supposed to be perfect conclusions. They're snapshots of where my thinking is at right now, mistakes, etc.
  31. Hello! I'm sorry for the inconvenience. If you trade a Pokémon holding a tradeable item, the item will indeed be sent along with the Pokémon. In that case, you'd need to contact the player you traded with or request assistance in the Report Center. However, this wasn't the case here, as the Choice Band wasn't included in any trade. Please keep in mind that certain items, such as Mega Stones and Z-Crystals, aren't tradeable. If a Pokémon is holding one of these items, you won't be able to drag it into the trade window, and you'll receive a message stating: "You can't trade a Pokémon holding [Item]". I hope this clarifies the situation. Kind regards. Hallowglow.
  32. Entry #2 - Thinking Beyond the Current Turn One thing that's already obvious is how little I'm thinking about predictions. Most of my decisions were based on the Pokémon in front of me. Example: Jirachi comes out, I switch to Cinderace because it's Fire and super-effective, without considering what my opponent might do next. The same goes for having Sucker Punch on Cinderace. I can see a situation where Sucker Punch is super-effective and think, "Ok, I have an answer," without thinking much beyond that. What if they expect that? What if they don't attack? What could they switch into? Having the right move doesn't mean clicking it is the right play. My knowledge of typical sets is limited, so that's something I need to build: what a Pokémon usually runs, what it could run, and what I should be expecting. I also led Cobalion every game, mainly because I wanted Stealth Rock up early. Again, it's an automatic decision rather than one based on what my opponent brought. I need to think beyond the current turn instead of just reacting to what's in front of me.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.