• Welcome to Pokemon Revolution Online. You're currently visiting as a guest. Sign up or log in to access the whole forum and start discussions!

Recent content by Tigerous

1. Tigerous

Godlike Timid 31/31 Mismagius

Locked as the auction was ended.
  2. Tigerous

Godlike Timid 31/31 Mismagius

After investigation, it was found that the rightful winner of the auction was Jorogumo as he took the instant 4 mins before Painbr who took it late. Therefore, the trade was reversed as the pokemon was transferred to Joro and 1m was taken from him then 1m was given to Xenox and Painbr's 1m was...
  3. Tigerous

Sold close please

Done.
  4. Tigerous

Sold close please

Added 450k on your account and sent delphox to SinLight.
  5. Tigerous

Silver Server Pokemon Missing

Hello, nonwordnanobug. Thank you for reporting. Can you please check your last box? I transferred the togekiss back to you. Tell me if that is the correct one and also you bought it for 40k not 45k. I'm waiting your reply. Tigerous~
  6. Tigerous

Sold close please

Auction for vaporeon already ended. Since there are no new offers. It's sold to Ragnarok15 for 500k. I'm transferring the money to Basilis and the pokemon to Ragn. Good day.
  7. Tigerous

Sold close please

The Vaporeon should have been sold at 5:18 pm today (Saturday) as it received the starting bid on 5:18 pm yesterday (friday). This means that the pokemon should have been sold at 5:18 like mentioned but it was sold at 3:21 pm which is before the decided time which is an infraction to be issued...
  8. Tigerous

wtb shiny magby,togepi,pink pichu,pikachu

Moved to the correct sub-forum. Good luck.
  9. Tigerous

CLOSED

Moved to the correct sub-forum. Good luck.
  10. Tigerous

Server Locked Pokes

You're welcome. Resolved.
  11. Tigerous

Server Locked Pokes

Check LocoTaco's box to find them. Sorry for the confusion as well.
  12. Tigerous

Server Locked Pokes

Hello, SquishySushi27. Thank you for reporting and providing your evidence for the pokemon. I returned them to your last box so make sure to find them. Have a good day. Tigerous~
  13. Tigerous

Shiny aron auction

Transferred 5m to Chuck and sent aron to your box. Good day. Locked as the auction was finished.
  14. Tigerous

Wts 31spd Drago

Auction locked as the pokemon was sold and investigation is being held. Deleted the unrelated comments.
  15. Tigerous

accidentally level my sneasel to lv 100 and can't evol

De-leveled. Have a good day. Tigerous~