Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Pokemon Revolution Online

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Open Trade Zone

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 01/04/21 in Posts

  1. INTRODUCTION As the XMAS Event has been completely and entirely released, we would like to gather the feedback about this event. The reason we do this is pretty much the fact that the community's opinion has a really high value and impact on the game itself, and therefore it is important to consider it in order to understand if we are on the correct path in terms of what we are releasing. Feedback also help us to understand if what we release is liked, if it could have been better (and how) and in general to allow us to fix any potential error and keep improving the game doing even better. XMAS EVENT FEEDBACK In this specific case, we would like to hear your opinion on the following topics: Enjoyment Quest Difficulty Story/Lore perspective Effort/Reward Ratio We are aware that not all of you will be able to comment those for various reasons (e.g people speedrunning), however we will really appreciate if you can give your productive feedback on as many of them as you can in the most accurate way possible. FEEDBACK EXAMPLES PRODUCTIVE FEEDBACK: Mountain Area boss was too hard compared to the final boss for the quest. It was a forced super boss battle that didn't need to be one since it felt more like a dungeon and you shouldn't be prevented from using potions there. NON-PRODUCTIVE FEEDBACK: The complete quest was too hard, make it easy.
  2. Hey there, i'd like to suggest to make it possible for players to manually sort the PC (where pokemon are stored) like in the OG-Gameboy games, to make it easier for players with alot of pokemons to keep everything structured. Thanks alot! 0kami
  3. 10M or best offer If I'm not online, my Discord is: MerryKwanza#6666
  4. You probably missed the part where the difference between Productive and NON-Productive feedback is explained. I suggest to go back and read it.
  5. this is the worst xmass event in pro history bad in all thing we get bored of it
  6. 2 points
    can we get a better pic ?
  7. It already has been suggested many times and is already on the devs to-do-list as you can check here: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/159019-dev-to-do-list/
  8. The idea isn't even that bad, server transfers are free every month/every 30 days so majority of the counter arguments fall flat like "competitive integrity" or "unfair" advantages. How practical is the suggestion though, PROs current spawns don't allow for that kind of flexibility because either a) the spawns already exists somewhere else or b) there aren't enough interesting Pokemon for it so it doesn't have any identity. If the game every receives a complete spawn overhaul, this idea is probably something I would implement to give servers more meaning and making more use of server transfers.
  9. Quest was pretty much good. I got no high tier Xmas form ( I blame @WhiteBaronfor this ). Quest was difficult but it's reward make it worth it. If you have completed whole quest , you get items which are worth 500k+ from Santa. Story line is good 🙂 enough. There is nothing to say much about it. In my view , it was one of the best event in PRO. Releasing a new legendary is like archiveving a great milestone. Reward ratio was fine as per me. Cheers for full staff team to organise a epic event for us. 🎊🎉
  10. i would even go one step further natural side : dhelmise Briny side: wishi washi glaciel: alolan vulpix maybe draconic: jangmoo wonderous: cutiefly feral: rockruff historical: maybe make bewear happen mineral: polosand haunted: mimikyu and +1 on the rerollticked idea
  11. Back when excavations were released, they were incredibly popular because a lot of the pokemon you could find didn't have spawns such as ferro, bisharp and starly only being a t9 or t8. Nowadays, excavations are a baron wasteland where people only go to get 3k points to get their therian forms. What i'm trying to suggest is change to the spawns and possible to the artifact maniac rewards. A few changes i would like to see would be to add Jangmo-o to draconic, Cutiefly to wonderous and Mimikyu to haunted and maybe to add a reroll as an artifact reward. Leave a like if you agree 🙂
  12. Hey 👋 , Hope you all are doing fine. Today I'm gonna to create this thread 😃. I'll be explaining all daily quests ( With rewards and recommendations ). It will take some time to let me type all quests as there are 4-5 in total. I'll keep editing this thread. I'll be explaining these all quests = > BCC > Sinnoh Underground > Celadon city quest > Solaceon quest Happy new year 💐
  13. GOLD SERVER Start 800k Min bid 100k Insta 2m Time auction 24h After start
  14. Start bid 4.5m Insta 10m 72 hours auction
  15. Player name: Smooge Showdown name: Smooge Server: Silver Timezone: GMT-4 Rank on ladder: 24
  16. @LeCrocBlancPlease be sure to read our forum rules before holding another auction https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/161-pro-rules/ As trade is not reversable punishment has been handed out.
  17. auction has ended
  18. I am honestly amazed how much effort they did put into it, I mean it really has good story/lore and Corsi even make a cinematic trailer for intro.. although the sad part of this event was not favored to most beginners when talking about the quest but the content keeps improving so overall it's still a successful event (in my opinion), so thumbs up and keep creating amazing content.
  19. Right now both servers have the exact same spawns. I was wondering if it would a nice idea to make the only difference the monthly spawns at forest pit/lake cave. I mean, if someone wants to hunt froakie or snivy that much and they are not available at their server, they have to switch servers and they will still be able to hunt them. of course there will be positives and negatives in any suggestion, feel free to say your opinion.
  20. where are they hidden at least make a guide
  21. Enjoyment I am not really enjoy some part such as NPC with lv 100 with 6 Pokemon. This is so annoying part I dislike it. Also, battle NPC can't use items. If it is for final boss I can accept that. Furthermore, Hunt Contest always being same thing in every event. When I go to Evergreen, always see Riolu get the highest score in Silver server. Quest Difficulty It is normal for me somehow we can get information from other player. Story/Lore perspective Not much to say, I like story. Effort/Reward Ratio I like those rewards.
  22. 1 point
    Welcome to PRO Wolvmane , wishes you the best of luck of your PRO journey experience !
  23. Will take clefable 13 insta 250k
  24. 1 point
    I'd consider snorlax 300k +. Ofc bulba 800k at least 😶
  25. Thank you so much for the fast response!!! 🙂
  26. 1 point
    I would just like to know when is the original region gonna drop and also corisca island. Would also like to know when gen u starters will drop.
  27. 1 point
    Sure pm me in game or in discord my name is the same
  28. The superbosses were a horrible experience for me and can you imagine if the sharpedo nerf came before that?? Thank god it didn't lol.
  29. I overall enjoyed the event, not gonna lie, either the quest and spawns were okay; the only thing i didn't really like was the fee to enter the event map, players that invest their money in the 'train ticket' should't pay anything more to travel in my opinion. Thanks for the content, hope we will get more and better in the future!
  30. my feddback , i spent 4m in repel i didn't catch anything .. i never wasted so much time in my life .. i hope someone is aware of telling the truth.
  31. my feedback here is that i spent 3m in repel and didn't get 1 xmas.
  32. Well every year xmas is one of the most waited events I saw the quest fine, it gives you the challenge to go all around doing different things. And not just fighting an npc to get rewards. The only thing I did not like from the quest was the items requested by the npc who gives the Breloom outfit. And to be paying 7.5k everytime to get into Matsuki Map, I know events could be intended for not too new players, but even though it hits the economy of some, and I include myself since sometimes I relog to arrive to pc and ended being at vermilion, or a quick misclick trying to go to Evergreen. Other years you make us pay 5k and well we accepted it, but I see this is going higher for coming years, and as said it will hit players economy that have low budget. I know I'm poor 😅 but hope you get my point since the idea fir the quest is enjoying and reaching some "goals" and not to spend the money.. I would prefer spending the money on buying a poke or item that I will use instead of leaf stones and revivals and the airline.
  33. All good. but you forget to add Chrismast Cracker to Coin Shop and Bonus Exp. Event 5%
  34. "Corsica Island is coming soon. Corsica Island is the third and final part of PRO's Christmas Event of 2020, and is well on it's way. The map is in testing, and side quests are being coded ready for it's release." The event, although it is true, was innovative, bringing us to the God Keldeo and many very nice farming spots, I think it fell short in rewards, as for the Christmas gift it has many bugs, for example, they say that they give you 10-20 Pve coins but in reality they are ghosts since no matter how much you relogue they do not appear. Btw 2021 and I'm still waiting for Corsica Island 😪. I think if they had taken better advantage of the Christmas occasion by adding these Pokemon, the event would have been one of the best - Vanillite T7 - Amaura T8 - Turtonator - Crabawler - Komala with skin christmas
  35. I have some thoughts: 1) The third part released last days of the event has no sense. 2) Maze quest is boring and so long, click everthings in random way with no tips is stupid tbh. 3) Only 4 new xmas form with 3 new pokes added (Rockruff, Dhelmise, Wishiwashi) u could add their forms, cuz except for the dex they are useless. Not the best event tbh, the map is cool but the rest is boring... Vote 4.5/10
  36. A weird story line also i like it the 3 way to finish the entire quest, but i really dislike when the White Baron arrive to the city, cuz anybody said anything about talk first with Nikola, but after few hours, even the admins/mods was saying to talk with him first to get a better reward, i mean, if this was a kind of secret, you can said something like "Remember to talk with the guy before claim the gift" give a clue, but no, nobody said anything at the first time, but then even the admins/mods were saying directly to go and talk to nikola... 5/10 this event
  37. Very elegant the event. Very good spawns and the missions were a bit difficult but everything was fine.
  38. Then you transfer your money to a other account. The costs of the train system are fine imo. The only things that suck is, that you have those ugly and unhandy train menus and that you cant reach any place by just one station.
  39. Solaceon City Quest Content 1. About 2. How to start ? 3. Rewards 4. Special rewards 1. About 2. How to start ? 3. Rewards Special Rewards
  40. Congratulations to everyone 😂 GOOD WORK LEGACY FAM ❤️ GGs CHAOS for making it on Top 3 reeee OP 🔥 Grats VNBOOSTINGSTAR :kappa: it was better than Shalalalalalalalallalala kekw.
  41. Celadon City Daily Quest Content 1. About 2. Steps 3. How to calculate IVs easily? 4. Rewards 5. Special Rewards 1. About 2. Steps How to check total IVs easily? Rewards Rewards are random between these items. Some rewards are still unknown ; in case you get a new reward let me know in this thread or my discord ( JustIce#6079). Special Rewards
  42. its on "High Priority" on the dev to do list, so i feel like it won't be a 2022 release, but don't know
  43. BUG CATCHING CONTEST Contents 1. About 1.1- Introduction to spawns 1.2- Doing BCC 1.3- Notable NPCs 2. Prizes 2.1 - Special Prizes 3.How to calculate points? 3.1 - Point Tier of all Pokemons. 4. Recent Changelogs 1. About 1.1 - Introduction to Spawns 1.2 - Doing BCC 1.3 - Notable NPCs 2. Prizes 2.1 - Special Prizes 3. How to calculate points? 4. Recent Changelogs
  44. atm its tier 9 with 2 abilities. I know its a good poke but its not OP and not S tier material so i think tier 8 is fair especially when you also need to catch with right ability.
  45. 1 point
    1.5m please :Angel: SOLD FOR INSTA INGAME

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.