Good morning PRO staff, I cordially address you from a player new to the game. I know that my voice is not much, but I gave myself to give that idea for Pro PvP. Since I read the rejected suggestions and those that are about to be implemented and I did not know that it was not there.
As I mentioned before, the PvP system has two types, to balance the game, but I think that there are still Mons that should not benefit from the meta very well, so with all due respect I suggest the provision of a Double PvP battle system . Double Battles between coaches.
How does this benefit the community? Well, in a high variety of fun and competitive strategies to enjoy, faster games, use and explore movements that many players do not know are useful, such as feint, band change etc.
Since like me there must be other players who would enter that game mode, where Pokemons such as Incineroar, Snorlax, Supports such as Dusclops, Hitmontop, Chandelure, hariyama, jumpluff, Sylveon, Whimsicott, Raichu, Palossoad, Muddile, Blastoise, Mr. Mine and a much larger amount of pokes that were created with more of this type of Metagame in mind.
They have done an excellent job so far and their excellent service to the player community is appreciated, and I am not saying that this is bad at all, but it would be great to implement a third mode of Pokémon battles, which is the doubles mode. His players are currently satisfied with their work in the competitive, but what if they give them more? more options to get rid of a losing streak in OU or just for fun watching a Slaking that does not go to sleep by using bile on the thing that ignores his ability or a Rhynperior Fighting under trick Room.
It is a modality that has been in the game for years and I know that it can be somewhat difficult to implement a slot to select Double battles, but it is only a suggestion from this humble server and I hope you can vote in favor and that my idea does not see it as something negative for the community. or something impossible to implement. And well, thank you very much to all of you who took the time to read such an extensive suggestion.