• Welcome to Pokemon Revolution Online. You're currently visiting as a guest. Sign up or log in to access the whole forum and start discussions!

Search results

1. A

Ms active

Hello, I am ms active and I do not know if I have already finished due to the inconveniences that you are having, I would like to know if you are going to propose the time of the ms or that will increase with the lost hours. Thank you
  2. A

Resolved I lost my pokemon?

Mmmmm to me that other players are in agreement I do not care, I do not understand why the game fails I have to lose something, I repeat I have not done anything to make it happen ... if you do not freeze the game like a few months, it would not have happened to me. In all the games for this...
  3. A

Resolved I lost my pokemon?

hello, as the game started I got a shiny cottonee and the game froze! I imagine that you can do something, since it is not my fault that the game works badly. I do not know how you act in these cases, but this is lost content I would like you to help me, thank you.
  4. A

Silver Server Guild Valhalla

The guild Valhalla recruits! (Spanish guild) If you are active in PRO and you do not have a guild or by any chance you want to change guilds, this is your guild. We are a guild that prioritizes the good atmosphere, companionship and above all, a good time between hunting and hunting. If...
  5. A

Resolved Pinkan Island Quest

thank you very much to all those who have collaborated in solving my problem, really;) Now I have another ... and that is that every time I enter Pinkan I lose the pokeballs I carry .. I lost a total of about 100 pokeballs and 3 ultraballs that do not matter ... but if a masterball, what can...
  6. A

thanks for the help, I await your response. regards
  7. A

and now that I can not hunt pink pokemons ... my masterball, 80 pokeballs and 3 ultraballs have disappeared ... can you help me solve this? because since I have lost a lot of time for the low rate of pinks and now my pokeballs disappear?
  8. A

the problem is that in the end I'm going to lose all the low rate of pinkan
  9. A

The problem is that rihorn isnt spawning to speak with Giovanni
  10. A

Hello, in the mission of pinkan island the first time when I beat the team rocket and talk to the Rhyhorn and Giovanni left, but the 4 members of Team Rocket and Officer Jenny did not disappear. Reset the game but when I beat them the pokemon does not come out to talk to you and Giovanni appears...