Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Pokemon Revolution Online

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Open Trade Zone

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 05/25/20 in all areas

  1. So I was thinking about the World Quest and how it works, recently I've seen a few world quests being failed. I was thinking of a reassurance clause for some players who get 3% of the total IVs which in return once the World Quest is completed then 2 tickets will be given, you have to understand this is alot of time spent and it's very disheartening not getting the 2 tickets becuase the whole server failed the quest, so I suggest a sort of compromise where even if failed, those with 3% of the total IVs will still get 1 ticket, rather than the 2. However this is just my opinion on the matter and some will agree or disagree. I hope others agree to this and hope the Dev's/CS would implament this awesome change. Thank you all for reading, have a great day. P.S. if you do not know what the World Quest is, take a read of this Guide.
  2. Start Offer: 750K Minimum Bid: 50K Insta Price: 1.5M1.25M The auction lasts 24 hours after the first bid. You can pm me in game or on forum. I accept cc as 375k, iv reroll as 700k, nature reroll as 350k. Good luck,
  3. I think those who disagree don't understand how long it takes just to get 3% on a WQ with over 100K IVs. I spent around 14-15 hours online yesterday and only got up to 2,4% percentage in the end. If I was lucky, I met a Skiddo every 45 minutes and if I was really unlucky, up to 2 hours between each. And the fact the IVs where trash on top of all that, is even worse. I think a fair compensation for those who got at least 2,5% or above should be rewarded nonetheless of the completion of the World Quest. The fair amount of time I put in on my first WQ yesterday, was a waste of time in the end, because of the special outbreak also taking place in the midst of things. I could have done other productive things, but I wanted to try out the WQ for the first time and it saddens me to see people ditching the WQ, because of the reward not being better than a special outbreak and because of that, all my 14-15 hours invested was nothing but an unproductive time-space.
  4. I wait the bidder for another few days if he don t pm me, i ll do another auction..
  5. The whole point of World Quests is the whole server working towards gaining the reward. I agree spending a lot of time to get nothing in return is really frustrating. This suggestion looks good but it could be changed slightly such as if the server gets to around 70% or 80% (or whatever that seems fair) of the total goal, then the 3% ticket thing sounds good, since it would kind of retain the "collective efforts" aspect of World Quests. Just my opinion. The base of this suggestion sounds good.
  6. Username: masterAKALI Server: Gold Country: Ecuador (GTM - 6)
  7. 100% agree. Wasting a buttload of hours to literally get nothing in return (not even a safe net gain) is horrendous.
  8. Username: Norex Server: Gold Country/Timezone: Germany (GMT +2)
  9. Hey, I buy the Crawdaunt for 900k
  10. Username: Adonar Server: Silver Country/Timezone: France / gmt + 1
  11. Username: Sushantkm Server: Gold Country/timezone: India (GMT+5:30)
  12. Username: WilliamRamosk Server : Gold Country : Brazil (GMT -3)
  13. Username: Kanger Server: Silver Country/Timezone: Canada / GMT-5
  14. Username: Hulkman1 Server: Gold Country/Timezone: Tunisia / GMT+1
  15. Username : Sam1994 Server: Silver Country: India (GMT +5:30)
  16. Username: darudeameno Server: gold Country/Timezone: England GMT+1
  17. Username: KINGBAAZ Server: Silver Country/Timezone: India/5:30
  18. Username-Dhruv8888 Server-Silver Country/Timezone:India(GMT+5:30)
  19. Username :Karthik007 Server :Silver Country : India (GMT+5:30)
  20. Username:jughead Server :silver Country :Venezuela utc-4
  21. Username :wingmanyt Server:silver Timezone:india gmt +5:30
  22. Username: Gore Server: Gold GMT 12+
  23. Username : blazingstingray server : silver country : vietnam ( GMT +7)
  24. Username : Shadow2054 Server : Silver Country: Singapore (GMT +8)
  25. Username :Afr0jas Server : GOLD Country :Philippines (GMT+8)
  26. Username: pvpking1 Server: silver Country/Timezone: spain (GMT + 1)
  27. Username: ThanhNT Server: Silver Country/Timezone: VietNam (GMT+7)
  28. Username : Samad1786 Server : Silver Country/Timezone : India (GMT+5:30)
  29. Username: pureheart2803 Server: Silver Country/Timezone: VietNam/ GMT+7
  30. Username: Titania Server: Silver Country/Timezone: Mexico - GMT-6
  31. Username: glockgamer Server: Silver Country/Timezone: USA GMT-6 Gl everyone!
  32. Username: Heavenl Server: Silver Country/Timezone: Jordan (GMT+3)
  33. Username: Abygaelle Server: Gold Country/Timezone: France GMT +2
  34. Username: Nakofum Server: Gold Country/Timezone: France / GMT+1
  35. Username: Xjedartz Server: Gold Country/Timezone: Philippines/GMT +8
  36. Username: kidd0 Server: Silver Country: Philippines/GMT08+
  37. Username: Poport Server: Gold Country: Philippines (GMT+8)
  38. USERNAME: Ahmetemir SERVER: SILVER COUNTRY: Turkey GMT+2
  39. Username: Fussamset Server: Silver Country/ Timezone: U.S ( UTC-7)
  40. Username: 0danobunaga Server: Silver Country/Timezone: Malaysia/GMT +8
  41. Username: Fearsamuel Server: Silver Country/Timezone: UK/GMT+1
  42. Username: Raika Server: Silver Country/Timezone: USA GMT -5
  43. Username: Ghabra Server: Gold Country/Timezone: Tunisia GMT+1
  44. Username :SalemZeroo. Server : Silver. Country : Lebanon (GMT+2)
  45. Username: akm0150 Server: Gold Country: India/GMT 5:30+
  46. Username: MrHeimer Server: Silver Country/Timezone: France GTM +1 or +2
  47. Username: Speedy Server: Silver Country/Timezone: France / GMT+2 or GMT+1
  48. First. OK so... Yeah, I don't PVP a lot, but all the people that I know that are really good PvPers say that it's going to be banned anyways, so why not? :)
  49. Indeed it's an MMO game. But wasting 15 hours on nothing. That isn't an MMO game I consider a good game. If people actually did the WQ, instead of a small handful of people, at least we who did the hard work would get rewarded. But they consider the prize as too low value compared to a special outbreak, and those who submit less than 1% just gives up because they gain nothing. And those who ditched the WQ for the Outbreak could still have done the WQ with a lot of time left to hunt the special outbreak Pawniard. And on top of all that, the set percentages are quite high in regards to the rewards. If I was to adjust it accordingly, I'd decide on a random prize pool with a variety of high valued items. Such as PvE items, PvP items, Shiny Pokemon, Alolan Pokemon, Event sprite Pokemon, 1 CC, MS, etc for every 0,5 percentage (or 1 percentage) of contribution after 1%. And if the Mystery ticket is such a high valued item, then have it on 2% contribution, and another at 4 or 6%. But that's just my humble opinion on the subject. And for those who use repel trick on pokes. Just drop the overall spawn level of the WQ Pokemon in those spawn areas to be below the lowest.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.