New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Leaderboard
-
Waleed1301
Suspended17Points711Posts -
Bhimoso
Registered User6Points3194Posts -
Sgarac
Suspended3Points311Posts -
Amaske
Registered User3Points411Posts
Popular Content
Showing content with the highest reputation on 07/06/20 in Posts
-
Goodbye everyone, I wish you all luck.
17 pointsHello there all my fellow PRO players, unfortunately I'll be leaving PRO now due to my own personal reasons. I wish everyone good luck and good fortune. I will miss you all especially my fellow Discord Moderators and my Guild, both Teammagma and New Leaf who have supported me through all the tough times. I'll be leaving every PRO related server aswell. P.s. I am not leaving becuase of a rank reset in pro discord, there has been many factors from the past leading to this day. It has always been my dream to a Community Coordinator for PRO though unfortunately I was never given the chance. There isn't really much more I can say but I hope you enjoy the release of Megas.17 points
-
Goodbye everyone, I wish you all luck.
I remember when you first came into the server when i was a dmod and you were this toxic kid i couldnt wait to ban. I hated your guts and hated you for the longest time and even remembered telling the other dleads that I would leave if you ever joined dmod. However you did a complete 360 and started helping the community. You helped people in ways nobody did and i dont see anyone taking your over your legacy of the support chat in the future. We all have our vices and they may hamper us in our lives which may have led to you not getting staff but that doesnt matter now. Regardless of everything its been a fun two years with ya, drama and everything. Maybe in another life we could have been better friends. I will miss you waleed and I wish you the best of luck. I also apologise for the hurtful things i had said <33 points
-
PROEditor Mapping Guide!
2 pointsHi everyone! In this video I aim to discuss the most burning questions newer people have when they first open up the PROEditor and go over my version of making a map. Hopefully this video helps you understand the basics and gets you into at least giving map making a try because it can be a really rewarding and fun experience! If you have any further questions about making maps you can DM me on discord at Piranha#7663 or leave them here and i'll be happy to respond as soon as i'm free!2 points
-
Goodbye everyone, I wish you all luck.
I remember when you first joined Discord. Time flies! You have undoubtedly shaped PRO and what it is today. I wish you nothing but the best and hope that you can come back one day to hang out again. Take care.2 points
-
Goodbye everyone, I wish you all luck.
Let's clear some things up, there are reasons why people don't get picked up as staff. Waleed knows these reasons but didn't change them or tried to fix them. Best of luck to him though, I brought him back to Dmod in the first place so I saw the potential.2 points
-
Goodbye everyone, I wish you all luck.
Good luck Waleed! It seems I will have to continue the Guide making alone without any buddies :( I hope this is just a temporary leave and you eventually come back. You've done a LOT for the game, you've always helped out in the wiki and in discord for hours with almost no end, you've been one of the biggest supports by far in the Discord, also doing guides for forums. Good luck on your future endeavors!2 points
-
Goodbye everyone, I wish you all luck.
Probably the best individual to ever step foot in this game. We will miss you <3. Best of luck with your future, love you <32 points
-
Goodbye everyone, I wish you all luck.
Thank you for all the time you have spent in serving under Discord Staff. It truly means alot to me. I hope you can find fortune elsewhere in life. Goodluck waleed!2 points
-
Goodbye everyone, I wish you all luck.
2 points
-
Lando I banned when?
2 points2 points
- Norex Pokemon Shop
1 pointPokedollar Coin Capsule = 500k Reroll Ticket = 600k Nature Reroll Ticket = 250k Rare Candy = 5k IGN = Norex Discord = norex12341 point- Metamorphos's Shop [Updated 07 JULY]
Discord: U18K#0587 ING: Metamorphos - Mitochondria - Coin Capsule (350K) - IV Reroll Ticket (650K) - Nature Reroll Ticket (325K) [spoiler=Venusaur / Rash / Chlorophyll] Start Offer: 500K --- Minimum Bid: 100K --- Insta Price: 1.5M --- 72 Hours Auction [spoiler=Alomomola / Bold / Regenerator] Start Offer: 700K --- Minimum Bid: 100K --- Insta Price: 3M --- 72 Hours Auction [spoiler=Ambipom / Jolly / Technician] 500K [spoiler=Azumarill / Adamant / Huge Power / Max ATK] 450K [spoiler=Azumarill (Shiny) / Naive / Huge Power] 500K [spoiler=Eelektross / Sassy / Levitate / Hidden Power Ice] Start Offer: 500K --- Minimum Bid: 100K --- Insta Price: 2M --- 72 Hours Auction [spoiler=Electivire / Adamant / Motor Drive] 400K [spoiler=Gyarados / Adamant / Moxie / Max ATK] 400K [spoiler=Kabutops / Adamant / Swift Swim] 500K [spoiler=Pelipper (Shiny) / Timid / Drizzle] 400K [spoiler=Serperior / Timid / Contrary / Max SPD] Start Offer: 700K --- Minimum Bid: 100K --- Insta Price: 2.5M --- 72 Hours Auction [spoiler=Smeargle / Calm / Own Tempo / +20 IVs] 350K [spoiler=Starmie / Timid / Natural Cure / 31 Spd / 31 SpATK] Start Offer: 1M --- Minimum Bid: 100K --- Insta Price: 4M --- 72 Hours Auction [spoiler=Swampert / Adamant / Damp / +20 IVs without SpDEF] [spoiler=Torterra / Adamant / Owergrow] Start Offer: 500K --- Minimum Bid: 100K --- Insta Price: 1.5M --- 72 Hours Auction [spoiler=Tyranitar / Impish / Sand Stream / 2x31 IVs] Start Offer: 700K --- Minimum Bid: 100K --- Insta Price: 2.5M --- 72 Hours Auction [spoiler=Tyranitar / Relaxed / Sand Stream / 2x31 IVs] Start Offer: 1.5M --- Minimum Bid: 100K --- Insta Price: 4.5M --- 72 Hours Auction [spoiler=Aron / Adamant / Sturdy / +21 IVs for Mega :3] 600K [spoiler=Crawdaunt / Adamant / Adaptability / Number 1] 350K [spoiler=Crawdaunt / Adamant / Adaptability / Number 2] 450K [spoiler=Crawdaunt / Adamant / Adaptability / Number 3] 800K [spoiler=Cubchoo / Naive / Slush Rush] 400K [spoiler=Darumaka / Adamant / Hustle] 400K [spoiler=Gligar / Jolly / Immunity] 600K [spoiler=Larvitar / Bold / Guts / Godly] Start Offer: 700K --- Minimum Bid: 100K --- Insta Price: 2.5M --- 72 Hours Auction [spoiler=Mudkip / Adamant / Torrent] 500K [spoiler=Pidgeot (Shiny) / Timid / Tangled Feet / Max SpATK / Awesome Mega] Start Offer: 1.5M --- Minimum Bid: 100K --- Insta Price: 5M --- 72 Hours Auction [spoiler=Riolu / Adamant / Prankster] 500K [spoiler=Shroomish / Jolly / Quick Feet] 750K [spoiler=Skarmory / Bold / Sturdy] 700K [spoiler=Timburr / Adamant / Guts] 500K [spoiler=Togepi / Naive / Serene Grace / Max SPD] 400K [spoiler=Gliscor / Impish / Poison Heal / Max SPD] [spoiler=Amoonguss / Bold / Regenerator / Hidden Power Ice] [spoiler=Rotom / Bold / Levitate] [spoiler=Scizor / Adamant / Technician] [spoiler=Darmanitan / Jolly / Sheer Force / +21IVs] [spoiler=Greninja / Naive / Protean / Hidden Power Fire / 30 SPD] [spoiler=Breloom / Adamant / Technician / Max SPD] [spoiler=Espeon / Timid / Magic Bounce / Hidden Power Fire] [spoiler=Swampert / Adamant / Damp / +20 IVs without SpDEF] [spoiler=Snover / Brave / Snow Warning / Hidden Power Fire / Godly] [spoiler=Amoonguss / Bold / Regenerator / Hidden Power Ice] [spoiler=Amoonguss / Sassy / Regenerator / Hidden Power Fire] [spoiler=Shiny Tyrunt / Timid / Strong Jaw] [spoiler=Alolan Grimer / Adamant / Poison Touch] [spoiler=Cloyster / Naive / Skill Link] [spoiler=Bisharp / Adamant / Defiant] You can contact me in the game or discord to send your offers. Contact me if you want to start auction, i'll open a new topic. All auctions start from my acknowledgement of first bid. Regards... Metamorphos!1 point- Auction Closed
1 pointStarting offer : 800k Min Bid : 100k Insta : 2m Accept cc 360k / Reroll 650k Auction last for 24h after first bid1 point- Goodbye everyone, I wish you all luck.
1 point- Goodbye everyone, I wish you all luck.
Good luck man, thanks for all the help you've given me and this community I hope all goes well for you irl:RowletHeart: . I hope you return soon1 point- Sold
1 point- Goodbye everyone, I wish you all luck.
i didn’t say you can leave ):. thanks for everything you’ve done for everyone. you deserve nothing but the best. continue to be the best you. ill miss our vcs clearly you’ve showed you could become a community coordinator but kind of bogus they didnt give you chance for how much effort you put in. hope you find something you’ll actually be appreciated for. you better answer if i pm you!1 point- Add a Barber Shop!
1 pointSo, this came to mind as I remembered there is only one time you can customize your hair choices and that is through the start of the game/with the Magic Mirror. I figured that maybe its about time PRO added a few more hairstyles, and what better place to do so than through the Barber Shop! Afaik, there hasn't been many, if any, hair changes since I have played PRO so I would definitely like to see some of this to sort of shake things up a bit besides the usual adding in of outfits and mounts! Hope this will be taken into some consideration, and hope you all have a wonderful day! -Vector the Pooch1 point- Goodbye everyone, I wish you all luck.
1 point- Goodbye everyone, I wish you all luck.
Good luck man. Sad to see you go. Thanks for everything you did for the game. Farewell.1 point- sold
1 point- Goodbye everyone, I wish you all luck.
Goodbye Waleed :( You did a lot for this community without being asked and you were always there for both, new and old players. Hope everything is fine and best of luck in whatever you're going through. Hope we can see you back, I, and many more, will definitely miss you.1 point- Insta decreased @ EPIC UMBREON @@ SASSY/SYNC @@ 21@@ S.O - 300K @@ cross server if you pay 1 CC extra @ insta added
875k1 point- Goodbye everyone, I wish you all luck.
hey waleed :KuroGengarWave: I'm not active on discord but got this info from somewhere, you are the reason I'm still playing this game thank you from bottom of my heart for helping me, Goodluck for your future1 point- Goodbye everyone, I wish you all luck.
You actually helped the newbies and the vets of PRO a lot more than some of the past staff members did. Which stands to be argued, why didn't they give you a shot? It was clearly earned by the work you put in, to which everyone can vouch for. Nevertheless, I wish you well in all of your endeavors and hope you get the recognition you deserve in anything else you commit to. Good luck bro.1 point- Goodbye everyone, I wish you all luck.
1 point- How can I find rock climb tutor in route 207?
Hello @alexltw, Since there is nothing I can add to the reply from @Bhimoso I'll just lock the Thread and mark it as resolved. Have a great day (both of you ofc), M3ru3m1 point- Goodbye everyone, I wish you all luck.
It‘s very sad to see you leaving, I hope to see you back in the future. Regarding the CC role, I personally think you have proven yourself and should have been given a shot. Best of luck.1 point- Goodbye everyone, I wish you all luck.
1 point- Goodbye everyone, I wish you all luck.
1 point- Goodbye everyone, I wish you all luck.
Best of luck to anything youre up to. Thanks for helping me out when I was new to the game.1 point- Goodbye everyone, I wish you all luck.
Deelaw :c Good luck!!! Life first always the community will miss you1 point- Goodbye everyone, I wish you all luck.
Miss u bro....u helped me alot in support...gl to you :31 point- Goodbye everyone, I wish you all luck.
i will miss you waleed, wish u the best, thank you for everything u have done for this game and community !1 point- Is PRO dying ? The answer is #here
I am pretty sure that staff does not want to make any bigger advertisement for PRO just because they use the original pokemon graphics, sounds, names, etc. - Not sure about the legal status of all this. If "The Pokemon Company" agrees with all of this if they mention. Also I dont know about any contact between staff and "The Pokemon Company" - so maybe they said its all fine bcs it is just a community fan project. All in all I would not risk anything at this point - rather be careful with that .1 point- Goodbye everyone, I wish you all luck.
1 point- Selling shiny h.a shroomish
1 point- Insta decreased @ EPIC UMBREON @@ SASSY/SYNC @@ 21@@ S.O - 300K @@ cross server if you pay 1 CC extra @ insta added
425k1 point- Future mega- shiny ada epic Banette
1 point- SOLD CAN BE CLOSED
1 point- nice 31 speed starmie
1 point- sold
1 pointok i accept 1m5 as a start offer. auction will end after 24hours from my accept 7:00 AM GMT +31 point- CHAT BUG
1 pointIts not a bug related to the client, its a sort of mute. If you wish to appeal for it please make a thread in here. That said, there's no more need to keep this thread open.1 point- Lando I banned when?
1 pointlando i isnt even that good on pro lol if you are losing to it use a different team other than sun and if lando i makes you go to temtem that shows alot about yourself lmao1 point- Normal Player Limitations
1 pointUwU. I can chat again. my progress will surely become like a snail again,1 point- Fire Elder Battle - Short Guide
1 pointVery true. I was struggling with it myself, so any kind of help is good.1 point- Bike
1 pointHi, @ExWhyZent. If you have a bike voucher, you don't need to pay at the bike shop in Cerulean. The only payment to get the bike will be paying for the voucher at Vermilion, which is 40k + ditto of your OT or 60k. I hope this helped you answer your question. Have a nice day. Kind regards, HappyMango.1 point- Bike
1 pointTo answer your question more precisely: you can buy the bike as soon as you reach Vermillion. You do not need any specific badge to purchase it. You can only trade with other players after you beat the 4th badge in Celadon. This answers your questions directly. The bike can be purchased for 60k or 40k if you also capture a Ditto and bring it to the Old Man who lives in the house next to the pokecenter in vermillion. You can earn a lot of money by doing the quests in Viridian, Pewter and Cerulean (approximately around 25 to 30k atleast). Then, you can grab the Rare Candies hidden in Viridian City, Viridian Forest, the Stardust in Route 3, the Star Piece in Mt Moon and the Rare Candies from the Clefairy quest in Cerulean. These Rare Candies can be sold each at 7k in trade chat so you would get 28k. The Star Piece and Stardust can be sold in Route 25, which would give you 12k. You'd have 40k with that alone. If you do some missions in the places mentioned above, do dig spots after the third badge, grab pokestops after the fourth badge (and get lucky with rare candies) you can get more than enough money for it. I hope this helped you out :)1 point- How to Defeat Every Boss in Game Very Easily
This GUIDE Has Been Updated with Latest Boss Changes . Hope U like It .1 point- Predators [PvP Guild]
1 point - Norex Pokemon Shop