• Welcome to Pokemon Revolution Online. You're currently visiting as a guest. Sign up or log in to access the whole forum and start discussions!

Search results

1. Leitah

New Area in Johto + Item Recycler.

Hey guys, I'm happy to release a new content update. This time, Johto got some love with a new area accessible from Mt. Mortar. With this new area, you'll be able to farm the three Kalos starters outside of any events. (You have to be Johto Champion to earn access) Also, with something more...
  2. Leitah

Trainers Valley Revamped!

After days of hard work, we're glad to announce that the Trainers Valley rework is finished! I just re-opened the area, so you're free to go and visit it. The revamp wasn't only a visual update, but also an actual content update, with new spawns and a whole new area. But no spoilers, we'll let...
  3. Leitah

Excavation sites revamped!

Hey PRO people. I'm glad to announce the excavation sites in Hoenn have been revamped. And by "revamped" I mean, the spawns changed. I'll let you try them out :) A few other minor changes might still come in the future.... oh and yeah, also.... with this revamp I brought a little extra surprise...
  4. Leitah

Honey Trees and Sweet Surprises.

Hey guys, if you have been playing these past few days, you might've already noticed a few of those appearing around Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh. Today, I'm glad to announce that the Honey trees are ready and hopefully full of good surprises for you. To interact with a honey tree, you'll...
  5. Leitah

A new adventure awaits underground.

- THE SINNOH UNDERGROUND - Hey guys. Not too busy with Vulcan Island I hope? Because an other island that you may know better, called Sinnoh, also wants some love. Thus, I'm happy to announce that the Sinnoh Underground is now open! You can access it from Eterna City by talking to Stanley...