Pokemon Revolution Online Forum

Hello prospective trainer, and welcome to PRO! Register your account today and become one of our members. Once signed in, you'll be able to fully enjoy the PRO experience. Create your own topics and posts and introduce yourself to the community!

• Welcome to Pokemon Revolution Online. You're currently visiting as a guest. Sign up or log in to access the whole forum and start discussions!

Finished -- How to beat Sinnoh E4--

Dakivid

Rookie Trainer
Hello and welcome to the Sinnoh Elite Four guide. Hopefully this will help you if you are struggeling with it. Good luck!

--------------------------------------------------

Recommended Pokémon
(can use Pokémon from previous regions)

Gyarados

lvl 85+
Leftovers
Adamant/Jolly recommended, anything works though!
Moveset
Dragon Dance
Waterfall
Ice Fang
Earthquake

Gengar

lvl 85+
Leftovers
Timid/Modest recommended, anything works though!
Moveset
Shadow Ball
Sludge Bomb
Thunderbolt
Dark Pulse

Clefable

lvl 85+
Leftovers
Bold/Calm recommended, anything works though!
Moveset
Calm Mind
Moonblast
Flamethrower
Softboiled

Honorable Mentions

Snorlax
Starter Pokémon from every Region

How to get mentioned moves

TM 26 Earthquake - Viridian City Gym - $6,000 - Special Offer: 5 for $24,000
TM 80 Shadow Ball - Lilycove Department Store 3F $4,000
TM 24 Thunderbolt - Mauville City Game Corner - $5,000
TM 86 Sludge Bomb - Dewford Town - $5,000 - Special Offer: 5 for $20,000
TM 54 Calm Mind - Mossdeep City Gym - $2,000 - Special Offer: 5 for $8,000
TM 41 Softboiled - Goldenrod Mart - $3,000
TM 85 Flamethrower - Mauville City Game Corner - $5,000

Recommended Healing Items

10 Hyper Potions
15 Leppa Berries
7 Max Potions
7 Full Restores
10 Revives
10 Full Heals

Elite Four

Aaron - Bug-type

Set up Calm Minds with Clefable on Galvantula, heal up with Potions and Softboiled if Necessary. You have to be at a high amount of Hit Points against Scizor, else you won't live its attack.

Bertha - Ground-type

Kill Hippowdown with anything, let the Sandstorm fade out if possible. Then switch in Gyarados on Excadrill and start setting up Dragon Dances, one or two are enough to sweep the whole team.

Flint - Fire-type

If your Gyarados has Intimidate as ability, set up one Dragon Dance on Infernape and start sweeping, care it has Thunder Punch. If it crits you while setting up, revive it to full HP and try again. Attack Magmortar with Eartquake else it might burn you with Flame Body.

Lucian - Psychic-type

Set up one Dragon Dance with Gyarados on Alakazam, and start sweeping. Slowbro won't die to any of Gyarados' attack, so let it die against it and use Gengar to kill it with Shadow Ball. Let Gengar die, survive your Gyarados to max HP and kill Mega Gallade with it.

Champion

Cynthia

Use Gyarados to set up one Dragon Dance against Togekiss, kill it with Ice Fang and/or Waterfall. Set up one or two more Dragon Dances against Milotic, heal up if necessary. Then start to sweep. Keep Gyarados as healthy as possible as Lucario has Extreme Speed, a priority move that Gyarados is not able to outspeed.

Hope you were able to beat Sinnoh's E4 with this Guide. If you have any questions feel free to state them in the comments below. Special thanks to @ShinyCelebi who helped me with this.​

obiizze

Youngster
Just to add I used a lightning rod seaking on Aaron as Galvantula uses thunder so I stacked special to stage 6 off that that while spamming agility then rain dance at max stacks of both and sweeped with surf AND the seaking wearing mystic water . Also did the same thing on Flint with the seaking.

MuhdFath

Youngster
The first three you can sweep with gliscor , moveset sword dance, earthquake, x scissor, aerobatics, i set up sword dance(3 times) and use effective move. The 4th one, 1 sword dance should kill alakazam and you cant setup more than that i think. So thats the end for my cute gliscor.

Last edited: