• Welcome to Pokemon Revolution Online. You're currently visiting as a guest. Sign up or log in to access the whole forum and start discussions!

Region Locked Pokemon Megathread

Pythi

Suspended
Suspended
Local time
Today, 12:13
Total likes
Hello i recently bought a pokemon and its locked can u help me transfer the pokemon to my other account??

this is the screenshot that i bought the pokemon

and my brother account is mitesx21
Silver server
unfortunately can't transfer it to another account in order to unlock it you need to progress through story,please be careful next time. ~Haruyukio

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Ironhand

Youngster
PRO Member
Local time
Total likes
[Silver] Hello recently another person and I traded haunters(Mine was lvl98 his was around 45) His was Kanto mine was Johto although he hasn't finished Johto yet . he accepted trade. He notified me after trade. I have turned back his haunter but he couldn't do mine. Since I couldn't upload image site here is img ur link proof we are agreeing upon . you can notify him about process he s aware of situation and I'm sure he'll get along. Username is Malekith213. Thank you.

Returned your pokemon ,if you wanna discuss further we can on your thread. ~Haruyukio.

GodIsTheHope

Youngster
Local time
Total likes

• Rules:
✖ This thread will help you to get back a Pokemon that is region locked in another PC, in case that you cleaned the said Region and the message did never appear or if you just ignored the Notification.​
✖ Please read carefully the following information in order to get the best support that we could offer you.​
✖ Also do not abuse this thread, this kind of service should remain exceptional and only used for important and needed Pokemon.​
✖ If you're not eligible to our restore service, please do not spam this thread as your posts will get deleted.​

• What do you need to post?
✖ You must provide screenshot evidence of your trade agreement with the user who has the Pokemon.​
(The chat should display clearly the Pokemon and the reason of the trade.)​
✖ You must write the server you are playing.​
I am in gold server. My friend Bhimoso traded me two whimsi

• Rules:
✖ This thread will help you to get back a Pokemon that is region locked in another PC, in case that you cleaned the said Region and the message did never appear or if you just ignored the Notification.​
✖ Please read carefully the following information in order to get the best support that we could offer you.​
✖ Also do not abuse this thread, this kind of service should remain exceptional and only used for important and needed Pokemon.​
✖ If you're not eligible to our restore service, please do not spam this thread as your posts will get deleted.​

• What do you need to post?
✖ You must provide screenshot evidence of your trade agreement with the user who has the Pokemon.​
(The chat should display clearly the Pokemon and the reason of the trade.)​
✖ You must write the server you are playing.​
Hi my name is GodIsTheHope, I am in gold server. Recently, my friend bhimoso traded me two whimsicott's and I didn't realise that thy were locked since i didnt beat hoenn yet. I would like these whimsicotts traded back to Bhimoso please.

Hello, Your pokemon has been returned to the owner, Sincerly Hawluchaa

TheragerVG

Youngster
PRO Member
Donator
Local time
Total likes
i (Theragervg) Traded with Luffyonrainbow to try to evolve his haunter for him and its region locked. would you please return it to him
Server: Silver
I deleted the chat were he asked me to trade it for evolution for him, my fault, i dont wanna take a persons pokemon, please help.

The Haunter has been returned to its owner.
-Cecillon

Attachments