• Welcome to Pokemon Revolution Online. You're currently visiting as a guest. Sign up or log in to access the whole forum and start discussions!

PRO API

Shaolan

Developer
Staff member
Developer
Administrator
Management
Total likes
We're excited to announce that we officially launched our API.

Our API gives more possibilities for fanbase projects.

It gives access to the following data:
● Real-time spawn data - Request a map with their respective pokemon and spawn rates.
● Basic Information about players, basic information about every player such as playtime, registration date etc.
● Server status - Subscribe and receive the current server status and player count.
● Top 10/25 - Request top lists like Guild ladder, PVP-Ladder, Playtime, Money etc.
● Request the current poketime.

We will continue to add new features such as PVP statistics, Pokedex etc. in the coming months, so be sure to keep an eye out for updates!

Some use cases for our API:
● Discord bots
● Neat site about spawns
● Wiki
● Game Overlay

The API will just be accessible for a few Developer to avoid high server load.

Requirements:
● Tools with our API have to be maintained.
● The tool has to be accessible for all PRO players.
● At least basic knowledge with graphql.

You have to follow the Contributor Rules!

Rewards:
● Every Contributor will get the Contributor role in forum and discord.
● Every Contributor will get access to the Contributor forum.
● Every Contributor has to make a log in the Contributor Activity log post. You have to post everything you have done with links or screenshots.
● The logs will be reviewed monthly and you will get coins matching to your work. These can be between 0 and 150 coins.
● You can request to pay the coins out on your account in-game or save them up to 600 coins and request an item of your choice.
● This includes PVP clothes, PVP mounts and the Fox Mask. You have to request the payouts in the Contributor Reward requests post. They will be done once monthly.

Application form:
What's your username?
What did you do so far (with sources)?
What do you plan to do?

Last edited by a moderator:

Allsmell

Veteran Trainer
PRO Member
Donator
Total likes
What's your username?
Allsmell

Current boss sheets, stats/typing ect scraped from https://pokeapi.co/

What do you plan to do?
Not too interested till pdex / boss APIs come out. Currently have to manually enter items nature's EVs and IVs. Would be better from source. Might also be interesting to write something to find which map has the best spawn for hunting a poke.
+Make these public I guess :)

Last edited:

EypoRage

Youngster
Total likes
What's your username?
AsukaLangley

I'm a full-time developer @ www.gfi.net so a lot of stuff I do I cannot simply share with you guys due to compliance, sry. It's a lot of database work for business customers.

I developed some websites that I can share (with typo3/TTW CMS)

www.edm.gfi.net

Due to my work I know how to consume APIs and create requests, that doesn't set your servers up on fire xD

Unfortunately I haven't done anything for the PRO Project , but I will.

What do you plan to do?

Provide an Interface to the spawn data via a website or maybe even a Progressive web app.

I want to provide a map like the Pokémon map where users can click on the zone and get spawn information to that zone.

Last edited:

westcash

Newbie Trainer
Total likes
What's your username?
westcash

1. ingame boss
move set from PRO Wiki

2. raw spawn data
Data from PRO Wiki. version 2018.5.21 here is the link
I didn't update data of raw spawn for a long time. Because i have to manually produce csv format of raw spawn data to emport to my database. It is time-consuming.

What do you plan to do?
I have to manually update all information of bosses and poke spawn data.
I hope that there is a database for me to update data automatically.

I am an amateur of wix website builder.

HQRegent

Youngster
Donator
Total likes
What's your username?
IGN: HQRegent
Discord: HQPsyduck#0117

Active computer science Uni student. https://gitlab.com/JonoAugustine https://github.com/jonoaugustine

What do you plan to do?
A ReactJS site for users to list & reserve trade offers/bids (ie a simplified ebay for PRO)

Went ahead and started work on it without api access though there are features that require or would greatly benefit from it, esp some sort of IGN verification

Last edited:

diljitsandhu

Newbie Trainer
Total likes
What's your username?
IGN: Diljitsandhu ( I have applied for name change, so name might change soon )
Discord: DjDeveloper#0470

I’m working on a multi feature bot, focussed on extra features. I’d like to have most of extra commands that none actually thought of. https://top.gg/bot/557513988217241601

What do you plan to do?
I always was waiting for such API to come out, just saw today. I’ll add all PRO related commands to my bot. Btw, I might also add it to my bot’s website to search for players, server stats, etc. https://www.cames.codes
Note: The above website is not fully developed yet.