I don't know if this is the right area to make this thread, but I want to know why its taking so long for Sheer Force Landorus to be banned.
It's been 3 months since the thread about banning or not banning Landorus. The majority of people agreed to ban Landorus I with Sheer Force. Some people wanted Incarnate Landorus to be banned completely. Everyone who plays PVP knows how OP Landorus-I with Sheer Force is in OU tier, specially in a game like PRO with no Z-moves and megas. I know megas will come soon, but still, even with megas Landorus with sheer force is still broken. I will not discuss why it is broken because it was already discussed in the thread that everyone apparently forgot about.
It's is being boring to play the game, not only because PRO is unbalanced, but because Pokemon itself is unbalanced. The reason why tiers like OU, Uber, RU, etc.. exist is because Pokemon is unbalanced. The fact PRO doesn't even have tiers makes it even worse. The issue of pokemon is that 50 pokemon are good, while the other 800 are useless. That's why PVP is monometa. Please, don't make it worse. Ban Landorus-I. Don't give me a reason to pay 30 dollars to play Temtem...