• Welcome to Pokemon Revolution Online. You're currently visiting as a guest. Sign up or log in to access the whole forum and start discussions!

Recent content by Starlight

1. Starlight

Shaymin Quest

Nice guide :) I guess this means Shaymin is gonna be obtainable soon, since Gracidea's only use in the official games is to change Shaymin's form.
  2. Starlight

Genesect shift gear

Would be nice if the event move NPC can teach Genesect those moves.
  3. Starlight

Finished ♦ All Helditems that are obtainable in the wild | Locations | chances [Last Update: 7/22/18 - can be outdated] ♦

@PreHax The guide is missing Smoke Ball ;) And why there are both Silverpowder AND Silver Powder listed, both with different spawns? They aren't the same item? Or maybe one of them is supposed to be Metal Powder?
  4. Starlight

Complete Christmas event Guide

No guide for part 2?
  5. Starlight

Resolved Respawn Registeel

I don't know how can you one hit Registeel, everyone who wants to catch a legend usually always bring a False Swiper. And False Swipe cannot one hit anything, especially when the opponent resist Normal. Anyway, good luck, hope you can beat Nikola next time :)
  6. Starlight

Finished ♦ How to get Registeel, Regirock or Regice ♦

Trying zooming out (if I'm not wrong, it's press F2 then type /staffview 1) I'm not a mod, but I think you're gonna have to beat Nikola boss.
  7. Starlight

New Area in Johto + Item Recycler.

It's already available ;)
  8. Starlight

Trainers Valley Revamped!

You can catch one of the Regi Trio, as well as a place to hunt Solosis and Sigilyph, both are only obtainable as boss reward before this update.
  9. Starlight

Finished ♦ All Honey-tree locations | rewards | mechanics (7/20/18) ♦

The name "dark" is what tripped me off in my previous post, so yeah, change it XD
  10. Starlight

Finished ♦ All Honey-tree locations | rewards | mechanics (7/20/18) ♦

Considering none of the types of the trees matches regular Rotom's type, my guess is that any of the trees can yield Rotom instead of the usual normal/dark/bug/grass, perhaps if the chain number is high enough.
  11. Starlight

Finished ♦ Vulcan Island part 2 walk-through - [Side Quest|Hidden items|Spawns] (7/20/18) ♦

You actually don't need to bring a lv100 team - you just need a team strong enough to take down a single lv120 Manaphy. I brought a team that has 4 lv100 and 2 lv99 (hoping to level up from all the trainers around, but didn't get enough exp to go to lv100), and was still able to fight the Manaphy.
  12. Starlight

Honey Trees and Sweet Surprises.

Just behind Floaroma Town. Go to the top left of the town and you should see an opening that leads to the meadow. There's a house in the meadow, go inside.
  13. Starlight

Excavation sites revamped!

So there are two new sites (Wondrous and Briny) now?
  14. Starlight

Excavation sites revamped!

I see, thanks for the answer. And oh, poke time 03:48, I got Cryogonal in Glacial Site.