• Welcome to Pokemon Revolution Online. You're currently visiting as a guest. Sign up or log in to access the whole forum and start discussions!

Recent content by Starlight

1. Starlight

Finished New Sinnoh Access Quest Guide

Ah, I see, that makes sense~ Then, may I suggest to specify it by saying "had beaten Hannah but has not use her to go to Sinnoh yet" to make what you meant clearer? :)
  2. Starlight

Finished New Sinnoh Access Quest Guide

The message on top should have said "had not beaten Hannah", not "had beaten Hannah" :p
  3. Starlight

Landorus, Thundurus, & Tornadus Quest Guide.

Thanks :) By the way I haven't check this since I don't have enough shard yet, but I heard apparently you need to bring those 10 mirror shards to an NPC in Wondrous Site to get the Reveal Glass.
  4. Starlight

Landorus, Thundurus, & Tornadus Quest Guide.

How exactly do you get the mirror shard? Just do excavations as usual and hope one drops? Or buy it from an NPC in excavation site? Also I heard you need 10 of it, after you get 10, then what?
  5. Starlight

easter egg chest stuck..

There's no guide because the location is random for every player. Just keep looking I guess XD Also, look and look again. I actually had to go to Breezy Falls twice, because on my first visit I missed one basket.
  6. Starlight

Helpp catching shaymin in route 224

If you already have both items, then you can do the Easter Shaymin quest (not the old quest) :)
  7. Starlight

Legendary Reroll preview with the option to decline

Legendary reroll is already in the game for a long time, without any bad effect. If we can get another legendary of the same species like how we hunt for normal Pokemon then sure, that should be enforced instead of rerolling the IVs of the one we already have, but the thing is, we can't get...
  8. Starlight

Easter Event Feedback

Agree with this, it was a terrible idea because there's no way you can figure out how to get to all of the Grimer's locations in one go with all those holes along the way, and unless you have someone with you in the game who already finished the quest and willing to act as the guide, you will...
  9. Starlight

Shaymin Quest

Nice guide :) I guess this means Shaymin is gonna be obtainable soon, since Gracidea's only use in the official games is to change Shaymin's form.
  10. Starlight

Genesect shift gear

Would be nice if the event move NPC can teach Genesect those moves.
  11. Starlight

Finished ♦ All Helditems that are obtainable in the wild | Locations | chances [Last Update: 7/22/18 - can be outdated] ♦

@PreHax The guide is missing Smoke Ball ;) And why there are both Silverpowder AND Silver Powder listed, both with different spawns? They aren't the same item? Or maybe one of them is supposed to be Metal Powder?
  12. Starlight

Complete Christmas event Guide

No guide for part 2?
  13. Starlight

Resolved Respawn Registeel

I don't know how can you one hit Registeel, everyone who wants to catch a legend usually always bring a False Swiper. And False Swipe cannot one hit anything, especially when the opponent resist Normal. Anyway, good luck, hope you can beat Nikola next time :)
  14. Starlight

Finished ♦ How to get Registeel, Regirock or Regice ♦

Trying zooming out (if I'm not wrong, it's press F2 then type /staffview 1) I'm not a mod, but I think you're gonna have to beat Nikola boss.