• Welcome to Pokemon Revolution Online. You're currently visiting as a guest. Sign up or log in to access the whole forum and start discussions!

Resolved Help dragon shrine

Status
Not open for further replies.

mitesx21

Newbie Trainer
PRO Member
Local time
Today, 06:23
Total likes
Why cant i enter dragon shrine??
I already defeated dragonite and lance in dragon den b1F
I also already have 150+ evo
Why cant i access dragon shrine are there any missing requirements i dont have??

gato666

Newbie Trainer
Local time
Total likes
Hello friend, something similar happened to me at the time, I think you should enter with a dragon in your team. at least it worked for me.

mitesx21

Newbie Trainer
PRO Member
Local time
Total likes
Hello friend, something similar happened to me at the time, I think you should enter with a dragon in your team. at least it worked for me.
I already put 2 dragon type pokemon in my team but still can not enter

M3ru3m

Coordinator
Staff member
Coordinator
Local time
Today, 07:23
Total likes
Hello @mitesx21,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Are you sure you are at the right guard? You have to surf around the Temple in the middle (starting on the left side) of Dragons Den to get to the Dragon Shrine. So you go to the left of Dragons Den, surf down then right and then up and talk to the Guard there. If you have 150+ Evos and a Level 100 Dragon Poke in your Team you should be able to enter :-) Please let me know if that worked.

Greetings,
M3ru3m

mitesx21

Newbie Trainer
PRO Member
Local time
Total likes
Hello @mitesx21,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Are you sure you are at the right guard? You have to surf around the Temple in the middle (starting on the left side) of Dragons Den to get to the Dragon Shrine. So you go to the left of Dragons Den, surf down then right and then up and talk to the Guard there. If you have 150+ Evos and a Level 100 Dragon Poke in your Team you should be able to enter :-) Please let me know if that worked.

Greetings,
M3ru3m
It works thanks for the info

M3ru3m

Coordinator
Staff member
Coordinator
Local time
Today, 07:23
Total likes
Glad to hear that. I will close this thread then since the problem is solved. Feel free to open a new one if you happen to run into any Problems or have any more questions.

Have a nice day,
M3ru3m

Status
Not open for further replies.