• Welcome to Pokemon Revolution Online. You're currently visiting as a guest. Sign up or log in to access the whole forum and start discussions!

Android Version Not Installing

FriskyBlaze

Youngster
Total likes
So I'm not quite sure why i can not install the Apk File?, Does this Apk need a specific Android version?
It Gives Me an "Application Can Not Be Installed" Error wich saddens me a little.

What I'm Using is a Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime With Android 8.1.0 (Oreo)
It used to work fine on my Samsung Galaxy On5 it was an older Device as well.

Shinohara

Forum Admin
Staff member
Forum Admin
Coordinator
Management
PRO Member
Donator
Total likes
So I'm not quite sure why i can not install the Apk File?, Does this Apk need a specific Android version?
It Gives Me an "Application Can Not Be Installed" Error wich saddens me a little.

What I'm Using is a Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime With Android 8.1.0 (Oreo)
It used to work fine on my Samsung Galaxy On5 it was an older Device as well.
Hi @FriskyBlaze

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
Could you please try the following procedure and let me know if it works:
  • Delete all the old files or PRO
  • Restart your Phone
  • Download another browser on your smartphone and then try to download again the game from our PRO CLIENT DOWNLOAD
If that procedure should not work, could you try to download the application on a PC and then move it on your smartphone and try to re-install it?
Please, let me know if you have been able to solve your issue and if you have any further questions.
Have a wonderful day !

FriskyBlaze

Youngster
Total likes
Hi @FriskyBlaze

• Restart your Phone
  • Download another browser on your smartphone and then try to download again the game from our PRO CLIENT DOWNLOAD
If that procedure should not work, could you try to download the application on a PC and then move it on your smartphone and try to re-install it?
Please, let me know if you have been able to solve your issue and if you have any further questions.
Have a wonderful day !
So I did what you said to do and i still sadly receive the error, I'm not sure what else i can do.

FriskyBlaze

Youngster
Total likes
Hi @FriskyBlaze

• Restart your Phone
Have a wonderful day !
Sadly I can not get the application to install on my device, not even by following the steps you gave me.

Blandaxt

Youngster
Total likes
I was able to download it when I allowed permission from my Android package installer and it worked. It was labeled com.tmobile.pr.adapt I have a Motorola E5 and I am so happy I can finally start playing again.