• Welcome to Pokemon Revolution Online. You're currently visiting as a guest. Sign up or log in to access the whole forum and start discussions!

bug reporting

Fragman92

Youngster
Donator
Local time
Today, 04:48
Total likes
Except i don't know how to do it, i guess it's impossible to look the name of cities on the map in the android client.
Do you guys have a solution ?

Eyebeam

Former Staff
Former Staff
Local time
Total likes
Except i don't know how to do it, i guess it's impossible to look the name of cities on the map in the android client.
Do you guys have a solution ?
Hello,
Can you explain what exactly is your issue? Please give as many details as possible.

Fragman92

Youngster
Donator
Local time
Total likes
Hi, thanks for answering
I cannot see the name of the cities and any place on the map placed in the top right hand corner, when I click on them on android client, however i can see their names on pc without any problem.

Conqu3ror

Suspended
Suspended
Local time
Total likes
Yeah that's a problem on android. Maybe we can suggest it soon on the Developers.

Have fun playing dude.

EpicGamerAbhay

Youngster
Local time
Total likes
This Groudon is not going. And when I talk it, it says "NPC Message" This happened because I lose the match with Team magma Boss Tabitha Two times and after what happened you can see in attached image. And when I went to lilyclove city I am unable to go to that cave of Team Aqua an officer is stopping. Please Solve my this Problem anyone please!!!!!!!!! NEED HELP PLEASE

Attachments

RoadBurn123

Youngster
Local time
Total likes
Johto Goldenrod City Sleep Powder Trouble

I'm currently on the part where i need to get into the basement of the Market owned my Micheal and use sleep powder on the guard. I have a Butterfree that has sleep powder but it's not giving me the prompt to use it on the guard when i offer him water. I so far tried reloading the game switching out pokemon and talking to Micheal again but it still does not give me the prompt.

Dragon55555

Newbie Trainer
Local time
Total likes
hello i am facing the worst problem my money is vanishing right infront of my eyes. i originally had 500k but now just standing around it reduced to 389k. i hope someone can help me fast. i have a video recorded but i dont know how to attach the video, pls help me fast