• Welcome to Pokemon Revolution Online. You're currently visiting as a guest. Sign up or log in to access the whole forum and start discussions!

List of broken moves & abilities in PRO

idkup

Advanced Trainer
Total likes
Bugged move: Protect

Does not protect the user from the second turn of a two-turn move such as Fly or Bounce.
Generation: I

idkup

Advanced Trainer
Total likes
Bugged move: Protect

Does not protect the user from the second turn of a two-turn move such as Fly or Bounce.
Generation: I
Protect failing also does not reset its counter.

jamirakway

Advanced Trainer
Total likes
hi there just want to add Hustle abilty .. been waiting it to be coded since 2016... hope you read this dakvid

Dakivid

Rookie Trainer
Total likes
Name of the move/ability: Store power
What is missing/bugged: Store power base attack is still 20 when boosted by cosmic power
Generation it is from: Black and White
this is because Stored Power isn't coded at all

Name of the move/ability: Pursuit/Trace
What is missing/bugged: trace won't work if the last pkm is hit by pursuit on switching.(the message doesn't appear)
Generation it is from: IV
could you explain that a bit better if possible?

dtnguyen

Youngster
Total likes

When i was hunting for Wingull, i switched my sync with my gardevoir (TRACE) to check its ability but trace didn't work(there was no message) because my sync had been hit by PURSUIT before. I'm not a native english speaker so sr for my bad explanation.

jamirakway

Advanced Trainer
Total likes
When i was hunting for Wingull, i switched my sync with my gardevoir (TRACE) to check its ability but trace didn't work(there was no message) because my sync had been hit by PURSUIT before. I'm not a native english speaker so sr for my bad explanation.

hi david just want to ask if you're going to add durant hustle ability in your not coded abilities and if its going to be coded in the future ^_^

Dakivid

Rookie Trainer
Total likes
Thank you, will be tested.