Pokemon Revolution Online Forum

Hello prospective trainer, and welcome to PRO! Register your account today and become one of our members. Once signed in, you'll be able to fully enjoy the PRO experience. Create your own topics and posts and introduce yourself to the community!

• Welcome to Pokemon Revolution Online. You're currently visiting as a guest. Sign up or log in to access the whole forum and start discussions!

New and Ready To go

Hey all
So been playing silver server (using this as my 'find everything' account) but have been addicted to, and just collecting my favs
I will be however, using the Gold server for my GOLD account ;)
Charizard - Magneton - Gengar - Dugtrio - Poliwrath - Rattata (as apparently i will need a lvl 80 one later or something)
I was curious to any advice as i play through the story, to make sure i complete it as soon as possible (kanto first of course) then the other regions, to then make my desired team and enjoy on and off games on here in pvp
Thank you very much, and yes i am looking for a guild in the GOLD server :)

Bhimoso

Contributor
Contributor
PRO Member
Donator
Welcome! You can apply to a guild in the guild section in the forums. Choose wisely :)

I'd recommend: Gengar, Gyarados (For all elite four and story), Bulbasaur for the first region, Cyndaquil for the second, Mudkip for the third and Chimchar for the fourth.

I'd also suggest not evolving so that you can farm a lot and powerlevel easier.

Good luck!

thanks Bhimoso
Bulba is my team on silver server, and yes i did read a good comment saying i shouldn't evolve until after the 8th badge?
However my gold server i already picked charizard...is there anyway i can reset or just troop on through :)

CheefSweetLeef

Advanced Trainer
Donator
Hey all
So been playing silver server (using this as my 'find everything' account) but have been addicted to, and just collecting my favs
I will be however, using the Gold server for my GOLD account ;)
Charizard - Magneton - Gengar - Dugtrio - Poliwrath - Rattata (as apparently i will need a lvl 80 one later or something)
I was curious to any advice as i play through the story, to make sure i complete it as soon as possible (kanto first of course) then the other regions, to then make my desired team and enjoy on and off games on here in pvp
Thank you very much, and yes i am looking for a guild in the GOLD server :)
Welcome! It's best to evolve pokemon around lvl 95 as it takes less experience to gain levels as a basic pokemon. Then use 5 rare candy for the last levels.

Hope that helps and good luck :)

Fluffles

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi there and welcome to PRO! Hope you've enjoyed so far. Gengar and Gyarados usually work well for rushing the story and the E4. You can actually start building a decent team after Hoenn. However, I think it's better to finish Sinnoh so you have access to all available pokemon you may want! Do remember that you should try to avoid evolving your pokemon for as long as possible so they're easier to level up. More information regarding PRO's Mechanics can be found in our PRO General Information. Regarding Guilds, feel free to check out our Guilds Sub-Forum.

Good luck and have fun!

Thank you all for the advice
After indulging in the all reading and research i have a better understanding now :)
Going to rush thriugh kanto, catching my favs while training up my level rattata to lvl 80
Any other requirements for when i want to progress from Kanto to Jhoto?

Reeselover3

Newbie Trainer
PRO Member
What I found to be easier for Morty gym in johto was to level a rattata with dark type moves. Morty has ghost type. So need to be like lvl 55 if.