• Welcome to Pokemon Revolution Online. You're currently visiting as a guest. Sign up or log in to access the whole forum and start discussions!

Well, this is it for Shamac :)

Epsy

Advanced Trainer
Local time
Today, 05:12
Total likes
I guess its time to start, Sorry rida got busy yd:RowletHeart:

Well i dont know how to start but...
About 11 months ago I was being trained to be a Mod (ik that sux) and at the training point they offered me a change to CC but for some reason I did not accept and decided to continue being Mod.

During all that I began to live more with the CC and Shamac became my role model even when he was still a CC.

In the end I decided to leave the training because I had some personal problems and did not have time to continue, 1 month later I was still in contact with Shamac and some others who always told me that recruitment would be opened again and that they gave me the opportunity to enter days before because I already knew the basics, I accepted and a few weeks later I became Shary, only this time I decided to join as CC.
During the training I had two of the best trainers, Shamac and Shaui, to whom I am grateful for everything they did for me.

In this time we became very good friends and from that moment I knew that this was going to be a long and good friendship, Shamac became more than a role model for me, He became one of my best friends :).

In the end my two trainers became Admins and they have done a great job and I am very happy with everything they have achieved. When Shamac became Admin he knew that many things were going to change, probably you did not notice them much if you were not in The Staff but everything began to improve little by little, In summary the staff its in the best point that has been in efficiency and Communication.

Rider, I already told you what I thought of you as Shamdad few weeks ago by private message and I do not intend to write it here because otherwise the bible would be very long and you know im so lazy ❀◕‿◕❀.

Thank you for everything :RowletHeart:

btw he loves being called Buddy!

Berseker

Newbie Trainer
Donator
Local time
Today, 12:12
Total likes
Good luck in your future projects... </3

Zyreh

Newbie Trainer
Donator
Local time
Total likes
Thank you for all ;c, we will miss you..

Makwoisje

Youngster
Donator
Local time
Total likes
Thanks for all your hard work.
I wish you good fortune with whatevers next to come!

AshNL

Rookie Trainer
PRO Member
Donator
Local time
Today, 13:12
Total likes
sad to see u go i hope u do come and play time to time and come back when ever u feel ready again

Alolamao

Rookie Trainer
Local time
Today, 06:12
Total likes
I return to playing PRO and about a week later one of the best staff members left.. (forums were in maintenance at the time) Shamac, have fun with whatever you're going to be doing next! :PiplupCry:

TR3Y

Suspended
Suspended
Donator
Local time
Total likes
Thanks.

GreepWilf

Youngster
Donator
Local time
Total likes
Thanks for this amazing game!and a lucky future for you!

Astraea

Former Staff
Former Staff
Local time
Total likes
I'll miss you, buddy. Good luck with whatever you decide to do; I'm sure you'll excel at whatever you put your mind to!