• Welcome to Pokemon Revolution Online. You're currently visiting as a guest. Sign up or log in to access the whole forum and start discussions!

All Servers Apk not installed on android

nandish

Youngster
Total likes
I was playing pro today and neededto update so i deleted ALL pro files on my phone and downloaded the new version. When i installed it it says apk not installed. I have tried many things like rebooting my device, deleted package installer data, download from Samsung internet instead of chrome. But nothing works pls help me.

Kylan

Newbie Trainer
Total likes
I was playing pro today and neededto update so i deleted ALL pro files on my phone and downloaded the new version. When i installed it it says apk not installed. I have tried many things like rebooting my device, deleted package installer data, download from Samsung internet instead of chrome. But nothing works pls help me.
Try to clear up some storage. then try again

Shinohara

Forum Admin
Staff member
Forum Admin
Coordinator
Management
Donator
Total likes
Hi @nandish

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
It seems like you have logged into the game the 17th january on nandish. Could you please confirm that your issue has been solved or if you are still experiencing it?

Looking forward to your reply, have a wonderful day !