What's new

Pokemon Revolution Online Forum

Hello prospective trainer, and welcome to PRO! Register your account today and become one of our members. Once signed in, you'll be able to fully enjoy the PRO experience. Create your own topics and posts and introduce yourself to the community!

• Welcome to Pokemon Revolution Online. You're currently visiting as a guest. Sign up or log in to access the whole forum and start discussions!

pewter-museums-fossil-quest-free-reroll-ticket

Shinohara

Coordinator
Staff member
Coordinator
I did the quest, donate all the fossils, but i didnt get the reroll ticket
Hi @Izrael !

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
I would like to inform you that I've just checked your account and i can tell you that you successfully completed the Pewter Musem Quest and that the game rewarded you with the Reroll
Also, after checking your inventory i can tell you that you have 4 Reroll Ticket in your inventory, could you please check that in case you were not aware of that?

Please, let me know if you have found your reroll tricket being able to solve your issue and if you have any further questions.
Have a wonderful day !

Izrael

Youngster
Hi @Izrael !

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
I would like to inform you that I've just checked your account and i can tell you that you successfully completed the Pewter Musem Quest and that the game rewarded you with the Reroll
Also, after checking your inventory i can tell you that you have 4 Reroll Ticket in your inventory, could you please check that in case you were not aware of that?

Please, let me know if you have found your reroll tricket being able to solve your issue and if you have any further questions.
Have a wonderful day !
i already had 4 rerolls from sinnoh reporter