• Welcome to Pokemon Revolution Online. You're currently visiting as a guest. Sign up or log in to access the whole forum and start discussions!

All Servers Pokémon Stuck in Party

CrossGear00X

Youngster
Donator
Local time
Today, 13:16
Total likes
Crossgear00x
Silver server
Croconaw stuck in the 4th slot of my party. Can i get some help with it please and thank you?

The stuck pokemon should now be in the last boxes of your PC instead of in your party ~ Livana

Last edited by a moderator:

Edanadiir

Youngster
Donator
Local time
Total likes
IGN: Edanadiir
Server: Silver
Please move my Drowzee, Sandshrew to PC

Spady

Youngster
Donator
Local time
Total likes
IGN : Spady
Server : Silver
My Spinarak / Pidgey / Paras can't be moved :(

Your stuck pokemon have been moved to the last slot of your PC. Have a wonderful day ! - Shinohara

LordAza

Youngster
Local time
Total likes
My Pokemons are stuck unless quilava . User name : LordAza ----- Server: Silver

KellyTWriter

Youngster
Local time
Total likes
IGN: Kellytwriter
Server: Silver
Heyas! Soooo, I Got a female lv28 Heracross from someone in the halloween event area Murkytown, took it back to Johto(which i haven't finished, I'm at Olivine city gym in terms of progression) annnd now I cant move it, at all. I can move other pokemon around, but Heracross is stuck in my party, and I cant move it at all. cant even put it into pc. Hoping someone can help, ty tons in advance!

edit: Sorry, should've mentioned, it's in the 3rd slot from the top right now.

Your stuck pokemon have been moved to the last slot of your PC. Have a nice day. - HappyMango

Dracaufeulyne

Youngster
Local time
Total likes
Hello, I'm Dracaufeulyne on Silver server and I have a Pikachu Halloween and a Marowak from Kanto locked in my team from Jotho. Please remove them from my party. Thank you !

Your stuck pokemon have been moved to the last slot of your PC. Have a nice day. - HappyMango

MagikarpCatcher

Youngster
Local time
Total likes
Magikarpcatcher, Silver
Blastoise, Rapidash and Ursaring from Kanto are stucked in my team. Pls remove them, thx