• Welcome to Pokemon Revolution Online. You're currently visiting as a guest. Sign up or log in to access the whole forum and start discussions!

Recent content by Fluffles

1. Fluffles

cambio de nombre

Hey there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Unfortunately, as stated in my prior response, the service thread for Name Changes is currently closed. Due to that, you can’t change your name as of now. You’ll have to wait until the Admins Open the topic in the future. This was the most recent topic for...
  2. Fluffles

Hello everybody!

Welcome to PRO! I hope you enjoy. (Btw, Fairy types are such adorable pokemon! And yes, they're my favorite.)
  3. Fluffles

Hi everyone

Welcome to PRO! Hope you enjoy.
  4. Fluffles

Potentially returning player

Hey there and welcome back! Regarding events, there's primarily the PRO Summer Tourney, which you can join! Other than that, there are some exclusive new areas like Eumi Island for the Manaphy Quest and Trainer's Valley for the Regirock/ice/steel quest! For more information on the new updates...
  5. Fluffles

New Player Here!!

Welcome to PRO! Hope you enjoy.
  6. Fluffles

Finally Back to Pro After A long Hiatus!

Welcome back! I hope you enjoy PRO! My favorite pokemon's Togepi, haha! (If it wasn't obvious enough already :p)
  7. Fluffles

coming back when i get a new laptop

Farewell, hope everything goes well!
  8. Fluffles

Im back.

Welcome back! I hope you enjoy PRO!
  9. Fluffles

Heyo!

Welcome! I hope you enjoy PRO!
  10. Fluffles

Need friends

11. Fluffles

Returning player from 2017

Welcome Back! I hope you enjoy!
  12. Fluffles

You People alive? ;)

Welcome Back
  13. Fluffles

I'm New- Joining From Word of a Friend

14. Fluffles

Coming back for the summer

Welcome Back! I hope you enjoy!
  15. Fluffles

All Servers Hi excuse me ! error in merger help!

Hi there. I've gone over and answered your concern on this post. I have also merged all your threads together into this one response. Please refrain from making multiple threads on the same topic. Rather, please simply bump your thread every 24 hours if you haven't received a response by then...