• Welcome to Pokemon Revolution Online. You're currently visiting as a guest. Sign up or log in to access the whole forum and start discussions!

Staff Guides Item guide

Hi156

Youngster
Donator
Total likes
I think i will creat a thread when my second acc is champ

shayvl31

Newbie Trainer
Total likes
i checked in the island cave the same thing......3 relic on the walls easy to find on the top near the hole , mid top right and left
this one want to trade to frozen key

eltyyy

Suspended
Suspended
Donator
Total likes
Is this post up to date? is it true that expert belt is not coded? ive tested it and it seems like its coded, unless ive gotten highest rolls possible most of the time i tested it ?

Xylos

Former Staff
Former Staff
Total likes
Is this post up to date? is it true that expert belt is not coded? ive tested it and it seems like its coded, unless ive gotten highest rolls possible most of the time i tested it ?
Hey eltyyy,

sorry for the late response. ^^
I always try to keep this thread up to date and it should be up to date right now but with this ammount of information it may happen that I overlook some things. ^^
However, regarding Expert Belt, here are my test results:
Dmg given to Pokémon 1 without holding any item in Hp: 108, 107, 103, 104, 98, 94, 103, 106
Dmg given to Pokémon 1 while holding Expert Belt in Hp: 98, 103, 101, 99, 104, 103,

Dmg given to Pokémon 2 without holding any item in Hp: 108, 109, 120,117, 122,
Dmg given to Pokémon 2 while holding Expert Belt in Hp: 120, 120, 115, 121, 106, 121, 151, 111
I always used the same Pokémon to consider the IV´s. Expert Belt should increase the dmg by 20% which I can´t notice here, only the '151' dmg at Pokémon 2 are standing out but may was a crit which I havent noticed. Otherwise, the numbers are very similar. Seems for me that it is not working. If you can provide other numbers I will make another measuring with way more numbers to have a 100% exact result (No need of a video or something, just tell me if you have constant other restults than I have). :)

Regards Xylos

Xylos

Former Staff
Former Staff
Total likes
How to get this item? It is located in the goldenrod city on the right bottom corner.
Hey werqulic,

this item is not accessilble and is placed for fun and troll the players a bit. Just a joke. :D
It wont be accessible in future and you may find one or two more items like that. ^^

Regards Xylos