• Welcome to Pokemon Revolution Online. You're currently visiting as a guest. Sign up or log in to access the whole forum and start discussions!

problemas de inicio de seccion

dhilson

Youngster
Total likes
norte me permite ingresar a mi antigual cuenta, de cuendo estaba el servidor rojo y azul alguien me puede ayudar

Bhimoso

Advanced Trainer
PRO Member
Donator
Total likes
Tienes que hacer el merge de cuentas y elegir qué progreso de qué cuenta quieres mantener. Te paso los links aquí:

If you can't log into Silver Server, you probably need to merge your Red & Blue accounts. You can merge them in the dashboard, make sure to select the right server as your main server. https://pokemonrevolution.net/dashboard/ If you're still unable to log into Silver after merging your account, you'll have to reset your password on the dashboard. For more info about the merge and about the errors that might occur with it, take a look at the following link: https://tinyurl.com/PROMerge

Nezuko

Coordinator
Staff member
Coordinator
Total likes
norte me permite ingresar a mi antigual cuenta, de cuendo estaba el servidor rojo y azul alguien me puede ayudar
Greetings, @dhilson
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Blue and Red server got merged into Silver Server, but people who was playing in those servers have to merge their account to play on silver server with their progress on those servers. This merge can be done through the DASHBOARD, please make sure you merge your account from RED SERVER since was your main server.
If you would like get more information of how to merge, why this merge was done and more just have a look to our guide HERE.

Remember, sometimes when you merge your account from Red Server or Blue Server your password gets unsynchronice and you have to reset the password through or option FORGOT PASSWORD to be able to log again on silver server.

Please, do not hesitate in ask if you continue having doubts.
Have a great day,
Nezuko