Pokemon Revolution Online Forum

Hello prospective trainer, and welcome to PRO! Register your account today and become one of our members. Once signed in, you'll be able to fully enjoy the PRO experience. Create your own topics and posts and introduce yourself to the community!

• Welcome to Pokemon Revolution Online. You're currently visiting as a guest. Sign up or log in to access the whole forum and start discussions!

[Tool] PRO BetterFarm (Encounter Statistic)

sk8trgod618

Rookie Trainer
i click setup, select area, i highlight "sk8trgod618 vs. rattata" and click read test. It says FULLY SET. so i run from rattata and enter another battle. But then the tool does nothing. Just stays on that rattata.

and when i click start, it never starts a timer to show duration of hunt. Nothing happens for me. :(

mhawon1

Youngster
For those who wondering what i'm doing.
PRO Betterfarm RN is a "dead" the OCR i'm using [heck]ed up ....
I'm working on another OCR that should be much better. It shouldn't missread any pokemon name now :D
A new OCR mean a new app beacause it's not working like the first one i used and it have over 2k lines...
It should take few days / week.
Stay tuned!

Edit: i know why the tool wasn't working and that was really stupid. PRO staff renamed the Game Window Title (Pokemon Revolution to ProClient) ^^'
Anyway the app was a trash work. what's coming is much much better :D

Edit: Look like it's working great ! i didn't get any Missreaded pokemon :D
Edit: almost done !

Last edited: