• Welcome to Pokemon Revolution Online. You're currently visiting as a guest. Sign up or log in to access the whole forum and start discussions!

game freezing

rahz

Rookie Trainer
Total likes
hi i have on my old pc 2 graphic cards one build in and one build out and i removed the built out cause it has some error i am running now computer on the graphic card build in . the computer engineer told me i cant run the high graphic games but i can run movies and low graphic games my problem is every time i open the game i got this screen freeze and i play one 32bit version

Attachments

Last edited:

Shinohara

Forum Admin
Staff member
Forum Admin
Coordinator
Management
Donator
Total likes
hi i have on my old pc 2 graphic cards one build in and one build out and i removed the built out cause it has some error i am running now computer on the graphic card build in . the computer engineer told me i cant run the high graphic games but i can run movies and low graphic games my problem is every time i open the game i got this screen freeze and i play one 32bit version
Hi @rahz

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
Could you please tell me the hardware specification of your PC in order to have a better understanding of what PC you are using to run the game?
Also, please make sure to have all the latest drivers of your PC updated.

Looking forward to your reply, have a wonderful day !

rahz

Rookie Trainer
Total likes
My current specs are:
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo PC @2.9GHz
RAM: 4.00GB Installed, 2.9GB Usable
GPU: Intel(R) G41 Express Chipset
I also did have a different 2GB graphics card that I used externally but have since gotten rid of it, just wondering if that could be the issue.
I appreciate all the help and I humbly await your response

Attachments