• Welcome to Pokemon Revolution Online. You're currently visiting as a guest. Sign up or log in to access the whole forum and start discussions!

How to beat Giratina in Sinnoh?

Munkee2235

Youngster
Donator
Total likes
I been trying for so long, I tried the leech seed/sturdy idea.. but apparently he isn't affected by it anymore.

And he is outspeeding and 1 shotting my level 70 pokemon instantly.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Also I know this has been asked before. But maybe some new way was made..

Because right now, my plan is just grind to level 90 for all my pokemon and pray.

Last edited:

Munkee2235

Youngster
Donator
Total likes
Any level 100 pokemon should do the trick...
Devs really should focus on balancing this boss. Feels like it should be after 8th gym so I get my real party back instead of a quick story one..

This is gonna be a lot of grinding.

Liquid

Discord Moderator
Discord Moderator
Total likes
Take a poochyena lvl up him till lvl 80-90 and take mightyena and 5 geodudes sturdy, use sucker punch mightyena will die, take geodude use revive and do that process till kill him.

Munkee2235

Youngster
Donator
Total likes
Take a poochyena lvl up him till lvl 80-90 and take mightyena and 5 geodudes sturdy, use sucker punch mightyena will die, take geodude use revive and do that process till kill him.
Huh... I may try this..

Lightwaves

Rookie Trainer
Total likes
Hi there,
you know the pokemon nosepass? It learns thunderwave in its learn-set and have the ability strudy.
It is found in mt coronet and using it you can cut down the speed of Giratina, allowing your other pokemons
to hit it first(best using dragon/ dark/ ghost/ ice/ fairy damaging moves)!

Also, try sucker punchers, the move will go first and is super effective on Giratina.
Example of sucker punchers you can find in sinnoh > Croagunk/ Absol/ Stunky/ Murkrow/ Glameow.
If you really cannot pass it, go to HELP CHAT, there will surely be someone to guide you on this. Good Luck!!

Voldis4

Advanced Trainer
PRO Member
Donator
Total likes
Like the lightwave Said very well you just need to find a Pokémon that can actually hold a first hit and thunder wave/toxic it . That Will make him slow down ir remove HP each Turn and hold it.

Personaly i used other tactic, i used a stunk with toxic+protect and just make my team to be alive, with my Starter and 2 dark pokémons with protect and sucker punch on my team.

Good luck !

MuhdFath

Youngster
Total likes
Well for me, my lvl90 timburr just stack bulk up, giratina only attack with iron head, then i smack that btch with rock slide

Last edited:

Munkee2235

Youngster
Donator
Total likes
This was taken care of I think few weeks after I wrote this. Used a level 90 sturdy ada sudowoodo, and 5 sturdy geodudes. Beat giratina in 9 sucker punches