- Nov 27, 2017
- Total likes
- Tiger land.
- 1. Use the appropriate subforum when trading and only use Trade Chat when looking for trades in-game.
- 2. Each player may only have one active post in each sub-forum.
- 3. Scamming, misleading or deceiving other players is prohibited and will be aggressively sanctioned.
- 4. When a deal has been agreed upon, by both parties, you can not go back on it. A deal is done once both price and location of the trade are agreed upon, or an insta price is met
- 5. Trades outside of PRO are prohibited and not to be discussed.
- 6. Users can sell their Pokemon at whatever price they'd like, within reason. Do not harass users over their sales.
- 7. Do not comment off-topic on other people's posts and do not comment on Trade Chat.
- 8. In Trade Chat, do not spam unnecessary letters, numbers, symbols to get attention. Any form of spam in the channel will result in a mute.
- 9. When advertising a sale, make it clear for what you are selling/ buying.
- 10. You are allowed to bump your trade post once every 24 hours and, in-game, you can repost your trade once per 30 seconds andat least 5 posts between your messages. Any faster may result in a mute.
- NOTE: Your forum trade posts will be automatically locked if they haven't been posted to for 14 days.
- 11. Fake Offering/Selling/Bidding/Lending with no intention to buy/sell is prohibited.
- 12. In auctions, the auctioneer should respect PRO's Auction Rules, using Auction Template, announcing the item(s)/pokemon(s) being auctioned, call and acknowledge bids made, and announce the winner, said rules should be respected. (Detailed Auction's rules below Trade Rules, we suggest you to read the completed Auction guide)
- 13. Regarding insta/fixed prices for Pokémon/Items on the trade forums, the user who bids the insta first will be the winner. Any bids made after this point for the same mon will be voided, and the seller must respect the sale to the first player who met the insta price.
- 14. If a Pokemon was sold unfairly to any user other than the original winner it will be forcefully moved to the rightful owner of the auction, whatsoever.
- 15. In cases concerning account hack's all the gained goods will be removed/seized if found on your account.Trade agreements will be considered as void in such cases.
- 16.In cases concerning scammed Pokemon/Money/Items being sold/traded away, Staff reserves the right to force the trades back to normal, whenever this is possible and needed.
- Auctions cannot be cancelled once started.(Starting Price was met or starting point time is on.)
- All auctioneers shall use the Auction Template in order to start a valid auction:
- Pokemon/Item being auctioned:
- Starting price/point:
- Ending point: Exact time/Duration(no last calls)
- Insta Price: Optional. You can change your insta price anytime, except if it was met.
- Available payments: f.e. Pokedollars+CC=250k/280k/300k
- Minimum raise: Optional, but if set, cannot be changed.
- If the auction receives a bid during the last 15 minutes, the ending point is delayed to +15 minutes from that bid, until someone being the c.o. for 15minutes wins. This rule applies only in forum auctions.
(Example: Auction ends on 17:00. If any user bids at 16:46, the auction will end when the clock turns 17:01 and not 17:00. If another user bids at 17:00, the auction will end when the clock turns 17:15 and not 17:01 and so on.)
- Insta Price shall be announced in public. Insta Price is not negotiable, by possible bidders. Breaking those principles, will lead any insta price/insta bid to be voided.
- Auction ends, when the forum clock turns to the ending point's time. This rule applies only to forum auctions, online auctions display seconds.
(Example:An auction started at 00:00 and will last 24 hours. Last acceptable bid will be at 23:59 and not 00:00(except if Auction Rule #3 shall be enforced.)
- Selling Pokemon - (A forum for selling your Pokemon).
- You can use this forum to sell your Pokemon.
- Do not sell more than 5 Pokemon per thread.
- You can auction your Pokemon but you must specify the auction rules and timer.
- To sell 6+ Pokemon, use the Personal Shops subforum instead.
- Buying Pokemon - (Looking to buy a Pokemon? This is the forum for you).
- Use this forum to advertise that you're looking to buy a Pokemon.
- Be specific to help sellers identify your posts.
- Shiny and Special Pokemon - (A forum exclusively for selling Shiny Pokemon and Special Variant Pokemon).
- Use this forum to sell Shiny, Xmas, Halloween, Pinkan and Clone Pokemon.
- You can create a Shiny/ Special Variant shop here.
- Service Shops - (A forum for advertising your Pokemon Daycares, Renting or Pokédex services).
- This forum is used for creating and advertising your various shops.
- Do not use this subforum as an alternate place for Personal Shops.
- Pokemon Shops - (Have lots of Pokemon to sell? This is the place for you)!
- If you are selling/ auctioning 6 or more Pokemon, use this forum.
- Do not sell Shiny Pokemon or Special Variant Pokemon here.
- Do not sell Dex service, Rental Pokemon or Daycare services here.
- You can add items as long as they are being sold with 6 or more Pokemon.
- Rate/Price Checks - (Looking for a rate or price check? Try here)!
- Use this forum to get ratings from other users on your Pokemon.
- You can also get price checks for your Pokemon and/or ingame items here.
- Coins & Items - (A forum for buying and selling items or coins).
- Use this forum to sell Shop Coins and ingame items.
- Create your own personalised shop for Coins and Items here.
- Do not sell Pokemon here.
- WTS, WTB and WTT - Want to Sell, Want to Buy and Want to Trade, respectively. Each indicate what the user's intentions are with their trade post.
- BO and CO - Best Offer and Current Offer. Both indicate what the current highest offer is on an auction.
- Insta - Instant price. This indicates that the seller will sell at this price, ignoring other offers.
- LFM - Looking for more. Self explanatory; the seller is looking for a higher offer.
- Fake Offering - Making troll/ joke offers on an auction that you can't live up to.
- Fake Selling - Agreeing to sell a Pokemon but going back on the deal.
- Fake Buying - Agreeing to buy a Pokemon but going back on the deal.
- Scamming - Breaking an agreement after a trade has happened to make a quick profit.
- Misleading/ Deceiving - Giving another user false information to trick them.
- If you have completed the objective of your thread, or want a topic to be closed. Please edit the topic title to include something along the lines of "Can be closed," "Sold," "Please lock," etc. This will make it easier for Trade Moderators to identify topics that can be locked.
- If your topic was locked, and you want it re-opened, you can contact a Trade Moderator via PM with a request to unlock the specified topic.
- Please read the Important Information thread and know the risks of certain trades. If you end up needing to make a report, don't do it by spamming the user's thread or by writing it in Trade Chat. Instead, be patient and make a report in the Report Center. A Trade Moderator will be able to look into it as soon as they're available.
Flik & Rekkuza- Established the first Trade Rules thread.
Khlover & Arkos- Held the threads and updated them whilst they were active Moderators.
Letrix- Revamped the trade forums along with the Trade Rules and Important Information.
Tigerous, Salt, Logan, Hercules- Made several Trade Rules changes and clarifications.