• Welcome to Pokemon Revolution Online. You're currently visiting as a guest. Sign up or log in to access the whole forum and start discussions!

PRO for iPad

K

Keldeo2016

Maybe we can have it go to a app for iPad so others who use iPad can play the game on that^^

aymanex15

Master Trainer
PRO Member
Donator
Total likes
Keldeo2016 said:
[post]285491[/post] Maybe we can have it go to a app for iPad so others who use iPad can play the game on that^^
Yeah , cool idea +1

L

LiquidSnakeK

Its a cool idea and all. But I get the feeling Apple would never approve it.

Nathan

aka Letrix
Donator
Total likes
The iOS operating system is closed to 3rd parties, thus it's impossible to both develop and install PRO onto Apple phones/ tablets.

Rekkuza

Former Staff
Former Staff
Donator
Total likes
Windypuff said:
[post]209177[/post] Not possible, unless Apple opens up their OS development to 3rd party applications. Furthermore, iOS doesn't have enough resources to let PRO work on it.
See the above post by Windy regarding PRO on IOS.

BYF11

Newbie Trainer
PRO Member
Donator
Total likes
You can install an unsigned game on iOS either through Jailbreak or Cydia Impactor, but this would require to develop the game for a completely new platform and it would not be available in the App Store. This has been said many time by devs, it will not happen.

Fippsie

Junior Trainer
PRO Member
Donator
Total likes
I have some apps on my iphone though that I didn't get from the appstore.. how do those work? My iphone isn't jailbroken. It's a gameboy emulator that I had to download and then it created a shortcut on my home screen.. I wonder if it would work like that. Of course I know that it's too much work to actually do..

MexicanNoob

Contributor
Contributor
Donator
Total likes
Before i got banned from Pokemon Planet Online (computer game crazy similar to PRO)

I was playing it on my phone using an app called Puffin It support flash player and u can play computer games

I thought maybe some how we could play PRO in that app

But since u have to download PRO i see why we cant play in any other app :(

Which it sucks

Im working and can only play PRO at night lol

I guess i need to let go of my iphone and get a....... ugh..... a.... android