- Local time
- Today, 01:52
- Dec 16, 2018
- Total likes
Content staff has taken a look at that abandoned house on Dock Island... we found nothing but an old, dilapidated desktop. When we tried to boot it, it immediately summoned a trio of powerful Pokemon: Unown, Scatterbug, and Charmander, which scared us off... perhaps you, the players, will fare better? A Suspicious Bot now resides in Dock Island House 1. It is a gauntlet challenge, meaning that you will have to defeat progressively stronger teams for better rewards. You are allowed to bring three Pokemon, and the boss will select three from a pool of 138. The chances of stronger Pokemon showing up increases as you win more games. When the boss finally defeats you, rewards await!
- You earn the bot's artificial respect at 12 wins.
- The bot malfunctions and prints a certain ticket at 40 wins.
- Your name will be announced server-wide if the boss defeats you after you reach 40 wins.
- The cooldown is 48 hours for now.
- You must use the same team for your entire streak.
- The boss's sets will change from time to time in order to make room for new strategies. However, unless something extraordinarily broken shows up, I promise no changes for a week.
- Special thanks to all the testers! Join the testing discord at http://discord.gg/UTYcPzX
Please leave feedback below ^^