• Welcome to Pokemon Revolution Online. You're currently visiting as a guest. Sign up or log in to access the whole forum and start discussions!

Free Safari/16th badge reward from test server

DarknessDTN

Youngster
PRO Member
Donator
Finished 16 badges on test server
Silver Server: DarknessDTN
Now I did forget to talk to Tespio about which server do I play in to get the reward so now I'm posting a forum now
Screen Shot 2019-04-01 at 8.01.00 AM.png

Shinohara

Coordinator
Staff member
Coordinator
Management
PRO Member
Donator
Finished 16 badges on test server
Silver Server: DarknessDTN
Now I did forget to talk to Tespio about which server do I play in to get the reward so now I'm posting a forum now
View attachment 74193
Hi @DarknessDTN

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
I would like to inform you that we are aware of the the issue and it has been forwarded to the relevant parties that are currently looking into that.
Unfortunately, there is not an estimated time as for when the issue will be solved, however it should be today as the issue as been already found and the fix is being applied. I will personally update you as soon as we will have solved the issue and an announcement will be made on our OFFICIAL PRO DISCORD as soon as the issue will be fixed.
Please, be patient in the while.

Have a wonderful day !

DarknessDTN

Youngster
PRO Member
Donator
I haven't received the final rewards for the test servers yet. As I mentioned a month ago I didn't talk to Tespio for the server. Can you help fix this, I appreciated it.

Shinohara

Coordinator
Staff member
Coordinator
Management
PRO Member
Donator
I haven't received the final rewards for the test servers yet. As I mentioned a month ago I didn't talk to Tespio for the server. Can you help fix this, I appreciated it.
Hi @DarknessDTN

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
We are currently looking into this issue in order to have a better understanding of that. Please, be patient in the while.
Unfortunately, there is not an estimated time as for when the issue will be solved, however I will personally update you as soon as we will have any further information regard this issue.
Please, be patient in the while.

Have a wonderful day !